RBI Recruitment Notification 2020 for 39 Consultant, Data Analyst & Specialist Post
RBI Consultant Recruitment Notification 2020 – The Reserve Bank of India has released an important notification for recruitment for the post of Consultant, Data Analyst, Specialist in various departments. The total no. of vacancies for the RBI Recruitment 2020 is 39. The online applications is active from 03 August 2020 and to 22 August 2020, till 6:00 PM. The direct link to apply online is given below on this site.
RBI Recruitment Notification 2020
Name of the Organization
Reserve Bank of India
Total No. of Vacancy
Consultant, Data Analyst, Specialist
Commencement of Online Registration of Application
03rd August 2020
Closure of Registration of Application Form
22nd August 2020 (till 06.00 pm)
Closure for Editing Application Details
22nd August 2020
Last Date for Printing Your Application
06th September 2020
Online Fee Payment
03rd August to 22nd August 2020
The total no. of vacancies for the post of Consultant, Analyst, and Specialist is 39. Given below is the post wise vacancy details
Consultant (Applied Mathematics)
Consultant (Applied Econometrics)
Economist (-Macro. Modelling)
Data Analyst / MPD
Data Analyst (DoS-DNBS)
Data Analyst (DoR-DBR)
Risk Analyst (DoS- DNBS)
Risk Analyst (DEIO)
Specialist in Forensic Audit
Also See: IBPS PO 2020 Notification
- Consultant: Candidate should hold a Post Graduation degree from a recognized university in the relevant field with three years of working experience
- Economist: Post Graduation in Economics/Economic Modelling/ Macro Economics/Econometrics and Other relevant fields from a recognized university with three years of experience in advanced econometric methods
- Data Analyst: Post Graduation degree in Statistics/Econometrics or B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science from a recognized university with an experience of five years in the relevant field
- Risk Analyst & Management: Post Graduation in the relevant field from a recognized university
- Information System Audit: E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or MCA in Information Security/ IT Risk Management and Other relevant fields with five years of experience in Information security
- Specialist in Forensic Audit: CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)/PGDM with five years of working experience in the area of the forensic audit
- Chartered Accountant: CA/ICWA with five years of experience in the relevant fields
- System Administrator: E/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or MCA with five years of experience in the areas of implementation
- Consultant – Applied Maths, Consultant – Applied Econometrics, Economist – Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst/MPD, Data Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst/ (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst/ (DoS- DNBS), Risk Analyst/DEIO, IS Auditor, Specialist in Forensic Audit, Accounts Specialist – 30 to 40 years
- System Administrator, Project Administrator, Network Administrator -25 to 35 years
- The selection process will be done through preliminary screening / shortlisting by a Screening Committee followed by interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for Interview will be issued Interview Call letter through email and their candidature will be subject to submission and verification of documents submitted in support of their claim with regard to eligibility for age, category, qualification, experience, etc
RBI Salary Details
- As mentioned in the notification released by the RBI, “The consolidated sum of compensation payable for the above contract appointments will be in the range of ₹ 28.20 to ₹ 33.60 lakhs per annum (subject to tax).”
- Contract appointees will also get other benefits such as Travelling & Halting Allowances, Residential Accommodation, Sodexo Coupons, Mobile Phone facility etc.
SC /ST / PwBD-SC / PwBD-ST I
Intimation Charges only
Application fee including intimation charges
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online from 3 to 22 August 2020. Candidates can refer to the hyperlinks for details.
Instruction to Apply
- Go to official website rbi.org.in
- Click “opportunities @ RBI” find the advertisement for Consultant & Other Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- IBPS PO 2020 Notification
- CDS 2 2020 Notification
- Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification