RBI Recruitment 2020 for Medical Consultant Vacancy
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for the Bank’s Medical Consultant Posts. Interested persons can apply for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 29th June 2020. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, application form, dates and more for RBI MC Recruitment 2020.
भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक (RBI) ने बैंक के चिकित्सा सलाहकार पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक व्यक्ति भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक (RBI) भर्ती 2020 के लिए निर्धारित प्रारूप के माध्यम से 29 जून, 2020 को या उससे पहले आवेदन कर सकते हैं। संपूर्ण विवरण जैसे आरबीआई एमसी भर्ती 2020 के लिए रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, आवेदन पत्र, दिनांक और अधिक की जाँच करें।
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Details
- Name of Board: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Post Name: Medical Consultant
- Status: Notification Released
- Location: Reserve Bank of India, Main Office Building Dispensary, 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi
- General – 03
- SC – 01
- ST – 01
- OBC – 01
- Total of Vacancies – 06 Posts
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Notification Release Date: 28th May 2020
- Closing Date of submission of application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant: 29th June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020
Applicants who wish to apply for the position of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an MBBS Degree from a recognized University in India and should be approved by the Medical Council of India. The degree should be in allopathic system of medicine. Applicants having a Master’s in General Medicine may also apply.
- Applicant must have at least 2 years of experience as a medical practitioner in a hospital or a clinic.
- Applicant must have a dispensary or residence within 10-15 km radius of the Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad dispensaries.
- Applicants who clear the interview will require to pass the medical examination test and complete the documents verification process before being recruited as the Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC).
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- The Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi, will be conducting an interview for filling up 2 (two) posts (One unreserved and One reserved for SC applicant) of Medical Consultant (MC) on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of applicants to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for the interview.
- The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement of the services of Medical Consultant (MC). The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicant/s at their own cost.
- Applicants selected for the post will be engaged subject to their being found medically fit, completion of verification of documents and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract as per Annex-I and Code of Conduct as per Annex-II.
- The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for Contract with the Bank before engagement of their services as Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
- The term “public place” would include clubs even exclusively meant for members where it is permissible for the members to invite non-members as guests, bars and restaurants, public conveyances and all other places to which the public have or are permitted to have access, whether on payment or otherwise”.
- No Medical Consultant shall indulge in any act of sexual harassment of any woman employee at work place.
- Rs 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract, i.e. 03 (three) years
- Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
- The remuneration is fixed at Rs.850/- per hour for the entire 3 years of contract. The fixed remuneration is payable on a monthly basis. Further, no superannuation benefits, viz. Pension, Provident Fund or Gratuity will be payable. No leave would be admissible.
- No perquisites/facilities also would be made available. If required to attend to the Dispensary on any public holiday, compensation @ Rs.850/- per hour would be paid. Taxes on the income would be deducted at sources as per extant rates and Government notifications.
RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants may apply as per the format given in Annex-III only. Application should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, 10/03/08, Nrupathunga Road, Bengaluru-560001, on or before June 29th, 2020.
- The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’ or by email to [email protected]
- The Reserve Bank of India reserves the right to review the rate of remuneration from time to time and alter the duty hours and location of dispensary at its discretion in case it becomes expedient to suit administrative and operative requirements.
- Interested and eligible applicants may make an application in the attached format as at Annex – (III). The application should be sent in a cover superscripted “Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis (with fixed hourly remuneration)”.
View detailed recruitment advertisement here – click here
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020 for Officers and GA Engineers
- NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Senior Executive/ Executive Posts
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2020, Application, Dates
- NFL Recruitment 2020 for 52 Engineers, Managers and Senior Chemist Posts
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 for 125 Police Constable Posts