Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2021 – Apply online for 48 Junior Engineer Posts
RBI Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer Posts – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) and for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical) recruitment in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) across India.
We are providing you all the details regarding the notification in this article. You can see the published short notice of the Reserve Bank of India below.
RBI Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Bank||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)|
|No of Vacancies||48 Posts|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical)||48 Posts|
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||02nd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||15th February 2021|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||08th March 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Qualification: Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC / ST/ PWD)
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- Qualification: Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC / ST/ PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC / ST/ PWD).
- Experience: At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT / LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates 20 – 30 years
Also See: RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
- 05 years for SC/ ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
RBI Junior Engineer Pay Scale
- Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 21,400/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 -1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time
- At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs. 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments
RBI Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates may apply online using the Official Website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in between the dates of 02nd February 2021 to 15th February 2021
- There is No other Mode of Application to apply for the Above Vacancies
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS (Intimation Charges)
- Rs.450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee + Intimation Charges)
- Fee/Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates).
Mode of Payment
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are first required to go to RBI website rbi.org.in
- On the Home Page, click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical)” to open the On-Line Application Form
- Click on New User & Register Yourself
- Fill All the Required Details
- Click on Final Submission
- Take a Print out of Application
- Selection will be through Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT)