India Post Recruitment 2020 – Apply online for Rajasthan Circle 3262 GDS Vacancies
India Post GDS Recruitment 2020 – India Post is hiring applicants for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for Rajasthan Postal Circle. A total of 3262 vacancies have been notified in Rajasthan Postal Circle. Applicants holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply to the posts before 21st July 2020. Applicants can check out the complete details of Rajasthan Post Circle Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, important dates and other details here for Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2020.
- Notification: 3262 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts for Rajasthan Postal Circle
- Functional: Administration
- City: Jaipur
- State: Rajasthan
- Country: India
- Organization: India Post
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS 2020 Vacancy Details
- EWS – 278
- OBC – 348
- PWD-A – 32
- PWD-B – 23
- PWD-C – 32
- PWD-DE – 10
- SC – 544
- ST – 468
- UR – 1527
- Total – 3262
Important Dates for Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
- Commencement of submission of online application: 22nd June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 21st July 2020
Eligibility for Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government
- Basic Computer Training
- 60 days Basic Computer Training Certificate from a recognized school education board. Candidates who have studied computer as a subject in class X or XII or higher will be exempted from the Basic Computer Information Certificate
Knowledge of Cycling
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit (As on 22.06.2020)
- The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 22.06.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories is as under:-
- Schedule Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – No relaxation
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 years
Selection Process for Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Based on the online submission applications of the candidates, the merit list will be prepared and selected.
- Applicants having higher educational qualification will not get any kind of priority. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in 10th standard.
- If the applicant has selected five posts as a priority and gets selected for more than one post on the basis of merit, then he / she will be selected for the same post.
Other Prerequisites for Getting the Post
- Resident: Applicants who are finally selected for the posts will be required to submit proof of staying in the village of the respective branch post office within one month of selection.
- Source of Income: Candidates selected for the posts must provide proof that they have another source of income. That is, he is not dependent only on the salary he gets from the postal department for his livelihood. This proof has to be given within 30 days of selection.
- Selection of Location for Branch Post Office: The candidates selected for the post of GDS BPM will have to ensure availability of space for operation of post office in the village earmarked for branch post office. This work has to be done within 30 days of selection.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options.
- However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female / trans-woman candidates as well PwD candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
Mode of Fee Payment
- Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website. The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page
- All recognized Credit/ Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates.
Rajasthan Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicant who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://www.indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in https://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by Dist rict. megistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT, 2020.
Steps to Apply Online
- Step 1. Fill Application.
- Step 2. Upload documents.
- Step 3. Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take print out.
- Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
- For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the essential data.
- Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts.
- BPM – 12000/- Per Month (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 14, 500/- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – 10,000/- (Minimum TRCA for 4 hours/level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 12000/- per month Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab.
- PSEB Recruitment 2020 for 3264 Master Cadre Teachers Posts
- RCF Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee, Officer & Other Posts
- BMRCL Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Manager, Executive Assistant and Managerial Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2020 for 326 Executive & Sr. Executive Posts, Apply Online
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification