Raj High Court Group D Recruitment 2019 Class IV & Driver 3678 Posts
Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan High Court has invited online applications for various Group D Posts of Driver, Class IV & Peon in TSP Area & Non TSP Area of Rajasthan State. Check out the complete details like vacancies details, eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, apply online, fees, application form for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancies in District Courts
- No. of Vacancies: 3678 Posts
- Non-TSP Area – 3159 Posts
- TSP Area – 151 Posts
Rajasthan High Court Post wise Vacancies
- Ajmer – 217
- Alwar – 162
- Balotra – 114
- Bara – 78
- Bhartpur – 146
- Bhilwara – 149
- Bikaner – 85
- Bundi – 61
- Chittorgarh – 170
- Churu – 86
- Dosa – 66
- Dholpur – 72
- Hanumangarh – 101
- Jaipur City – 82
- Jaipur District – 110
- Jaisalmer – 49
- Jalore – 68
- Jhalawar – 90
- Jhunjhunu – 65
- Jodhpur City – 52
- Jodhpur District – 52
- Karauli – 56
- Kota – 141
- Merta – 93
- Pali – 25
- Rajsamand – 82
- Sawai Madhopur – 65
- Sikar – 94
- Sirohi – 56
- Sri Ganganagar – 163
- Tonk – 71
- Udaipur – 157
- Sirohi – 09
- Pratapgarh – 41
- Banswara – 49
- Dungarpur – 52
Check out more Government Jobs
- Applicants should have passed 12th/ Secondary Exam from Rajasthan Board or any Board recognized by Government. Applicants should have also knowledge of Hindi Language in Devnagri Lipi & Culture of Rajasthan.
- According to the Rajasthan High Court, the age criteria (As on 1st January 2020) given below should be fulfilled:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 40 Year
- The upper age relaxation will be provided as per HCRAJ rules. To read the notification for age-related relaxations
Selection Process & Syllabus
- Applicants will be selected through written test and interview. There will be divided into 85 & 15 Marks. The written exam consists of topics based on Matric standard-
- General Hindi
- General English
- Rajasthani Culture and Languages
- There is no negative marking in the written test.
- The exam will be held through offline mode (OMR Based).
- Only those applicants were eligible for Interview who will qualify the written exam.
- Read official notification for more details about the exam syllabus.
- Interested applicants may pay the Rajasthan High Court Peon Recruitment Application Fee through various online payment modes as-
- GEN/ EWS/ OBC Applicants: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Applicants: Rs. 100/-
- Candidates who had applied for the recruitment of 2019, they do not have to pay the fees again.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Interested eligible applicants should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Firstly the applicants needs to visit to the Official website of Rajasthan High Court.
- Applicants must have valid SSO credentials (ID and password) to apply for the post. So the applicants can register themselves from https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin after Successfully SSO Id login the applicants will be able to apply through the Recruitment Portal.
Steps to Apply
Interested applicants can apply their Rajasthan High Court Group D online application form from the link given below. Similarly, applicants may apply online by using the given steps.
- Step-1: First of all, the applicant should visit the RHC official site, which is www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Step-2: You will get into the RHC official website.
- Step-3: Now view the recruitment section here.
- Step-4: Look at the released notice on the recruitment page that will appear as Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2019.
- Step-5: After reading the 4th Class notification carefully, visit the Rajasthan SSO Portal.
- Step-6: Fill complete details and upload images after filling all the details.
- Step-7: And finally, submit the exam fee (as applicable) for the recruitment.
- Step-8: Take a print of the filled online form.
Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Online application start date: 18th November 2019 (01:00 PM)
- Last date to fill online application form: 17th December 2019 (Midnight)
- Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment Exam Date: To be announced
- Result Date: To be announced