Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 (85 Vacancies)
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan High Court has invited applications for recruitment to the post of District Judge. There are a total of 85 vacancies at present for which interested and eligible candidates can apply till February 27, 2021. Check out other details for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary and more information below.
Also read CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
Rajasthan High Court District Judge Vacancies
|Category||No. of Posts|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application||27th January 2021|
|Last date for submission of online application||27th February 2021|
|Application Fee Deposition Date||27th Jan to 28 February 2021|
- A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of 35 years and must not have attained the age of 45 years on the 1st day of January 2022.
- Provided that the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, More Backward Classes and Women Candidates.
- Note: In the last Notification issued in 2018, for direct recruitment to the Cadre of District Judge, the age was calculated on the basis of 01.01.2019. For this recruitment, age is being calculated on the basis of 01st Jan 2020. Therefore, the candidates, who would have been eligible in respect of his age as on 01st Jan 2020 & 01st Jan 2021, are entitled to apply for the post, if otherwise eligible.
- A candidate for direct recruitment to the service:
- must be a Citizen of India;
- must hold a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, L96L;
- must have been an Advocate for a period of not less than seven years on the last date fixed for receipt of online application i.e. 01st February 2O21′, and (iv) must possesses a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Dialects and Social Customs of Rajasthan.
Certificate of Character & Length of Actual Practice & Particulars of 10 Judgments
- Every application shall be accompanied by a certificate in the format as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority, from the District Judge concerned where ordinarily the applicant is practicing, as to the character and length of actual practice of the candidate along with such other documents as may be specified.
- Every candidate shall furnish particulars of 10 judgments of the preceding seven years. He shall produce the certified copies of such judgments before the Main Examination, as prescribed by the Recruiting Authority. The Candidate is required to provide particulars of final orders/judgments personally argued by him, not being interlocutory orders, bail orders, orders based on compromise or orders of withdrawal of case.
Disqualification for Appointment
- A person dismissed by Central Government or by the State Government or convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or any such offence, which in the opinion of the Recruiting Authority renders him unsuitable for appointment in Judicial Service shall not be eligible for appointment
- No person shall be appointed as a member of the Service unless he is in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as a member of the Service. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment by direct recruitment, he shall be required to appear before a Medical Board which will examine him and certify if he is fit for appointment to the service.
Scheme of Exam
- The scheme of competitive examination for direct recruitment to the cadre of District Judge shall be as prescribed in Rule 40 read with schedule VII of the ” Rules”.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers in Preliminary Examination
- The Preliminary Examination shall be conducted on OMR Answer Sheets
- Model answer key to the question paper of Preliminary Examination shall be published on the official website of this Court forthwith after holding of the Preliminary Examination
- To qualify for Main Examination, the candidates of SC/ST category shall have to secure minimum 40% marks and candidates of all other categories shall have to secure 45% minimum marks in the Preliminary Examination
- The Committee constituted by the Chief Justice shall scrutinize the applications of the applicants who are qualified for main exam and shall satisfy itself before granting of certificate in case that the application has been made strictly in accordance with the provisions of Rajasthan judicial Service Rules, 2010 and the decision as to the eligibility or otherwise of the candidates for admission in the Main Examination shall be final
- No candidate shall be admitted to the Main Examination unless he holds a certificate of admission granted by the person authorized by the Chief Justice.
Syllabus of Examination
- Syllabus for Preliminary Examination is prescribed in Schedule VIII of the “Rules”.
- Syllabus for Main Examination is prescribed in Schedule IX of the “Rules”.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 – How to Apply?
- The instructions for filling-in online application form will be uploaded on the official website https://hcraj.nic.in/ of Rajasthan High court, well in time.
- The candidates are advised to go through carefully with the instructions before filling-in online application form and also advised to visit regularly the official website of Rajasthan High Court.
- General/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ Other State Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates Belong to Rajasthan: Rs. 550/-
- Note: Link of Portal shall be deactivated after above mentioned time limit for filling in online application and deposition of examination fee. Candidates are advised to apply well in advance to avoid last minute/moment hustle. Examination Fee may be deposited through EMitra Kiosk/citizen service centre/Net Banking or Debit/credit card.
- Admit cards shall be issued through official website of Rajasthan High Court (hcrai.nic.in). Admit cards shall not be sent to the candidates through any other mode. The candidates are advised to keep visiting the website regularly. The candidate can download Admit card by entering his User Name, Passward & Captcha code
- The candidates may obtain print-out of Admission card through his own computer & printer with internet facility or with help of service provider who provides service of computer & printer with internet facility like cyber cafe, e-Mitra kiosk etc.
Date & Place of Exam
- The Preliminary Examination & Main Examination is likely to be held at Jodhpur and Jaipur
- In case of large number of applying candidates, the examination may also be held at other district(s) of Rajasthan also. The information regarding examination centres and date of the examination shall be published on the official web-site of Rajasthan High court (hcrai.nic.in) separately. Right to change of date & place of examination is reserved with Rajasthan High Court.
- Candidates may obtain relevant information on the official website of Rajasthan High Court hcrai.nic.in
- Apart from this, he may contact on the Help Line Nos. 0291-2888100, 2888101 or personally at the Control Room, Examination Cell, Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur during the office hours for any assistance/guidance/information/explanation
- All the correspondence shall be addressed to Registrar (Examination). Correspondence made by Email shall not be entertained.