Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 – 120 Vacancies Notified for Civil Judge Posts
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan High Court has uploaded a notification for the post of Civil Judge. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for RHC Recruitment 2021 from 30th July to 31st August 2021 on official website hcraj.nic.in.
Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Rajasthan High Court
- Posts Name: Civil Judge
- Total Posts: 120 Posts
- Job Location: Rajasthan
Also See: Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Process: July 30th, 2021
- Last Date to submit Online Applications: August 31st, 2021
- Rajasthan Judicial Service Prelims Examination Date: To be notified
- RJS Mains Exam Date: To be Notified
- RJS Interview Date: To be Notified
Also Apply IAF Group C Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- Must be a Citizen of India
- The minimum age should be 21 years and the maximum age is 40 years at the time of filling the application form.
- You must hold a degree of Law (LLB) or any equivalent degree of graduation from the government or bar council recognized university in order to be eligible to apply for the Rajasthan Judicial Services exam.
- Every candidate must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagari script and Rajasthani dialects and social customs of Rajasthan.
- Note: Person who has appeared or is appearing in final year/ final semester of LL.B. (Professional), shall be eligible to apply for the post. Such candidate has to acquire the requisite educational qualification before Main Examination and proof thereof has to be submitted to the office of Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur, within 7 days of holding of Main Examination.
- Please Note: The character of a candidate for direct recruitment to the service should be such as to qualify him for employment in the service to the candidate:
- A Good Character Certificate issued by the Principal / Academy Officer of the University, College or School in which he last studied and
- Two certificates of character, written not later than 6 months from the date of submission of application, to be produced by two responsible persons who are not related to and not related to his University, College or School
Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Exam
- The Preliminary Examination of the Rajasthan Judiciary will be an objective type of examination. There will be 70% weightage for prescribed Law Paper-I and Law Paper-ll. The remaining 30% will be allocated for proficiency in Hindi and the English language.
- Medium of Paper: Offline
- Mode of Paper: Objective MCQ
- Exam Duration: 2 hours
- Total Marks: 100
- Total Questions: 100
- Reward on Right Answer: +1
- Penalty on the Wrong Answer: No negative marking
Mains Exam Pattern
- There are a total of 4 papers in the Mains level of the examination:
- Paper I: Law
- Paper-II: Law
- Paper III: Hindi Essay
- Paper IV: English Essay
|Law||Paper I||100||3 Hours|
|language||Paper I Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours|
|Paper-II English Essay||50||2 Hours|
- Interview/Viva-Voce: You will get shortlisted for interview/viva-voce only if you score more than 35% of marks in both Prelims and Mains exams. The Interview is conducted for a total of 35 marks.
- In the interview, you are tested on your character, personality, and suitability for the job.
IAF Civil Judge Exam Syllabus
- The prelims syllabus of the Rajasthan Judiciary Exam consists of two law papers and a language proficiency test.
- Law Paper I: Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, the Constitution of India, Indian Contract Act, 1872, the Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Limitation Act, 1963, etc.
- Law paper II: The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958, etc.
- English Proficiency: Tenses, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Active & Passive Voice, Direct and Indirect Speech, Antonyms and Synonyms
- The Mains syllabus of the Rajasthan Judiciary exam consists of four papers:
- Law Paper I: Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, Indian Contract Act,1872, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, Interpretation of Statues, Order/Judgment Writing, etc
- Law Paper-II: The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act,1872, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015, etc
- Paper-III Hindi Essay: Essay Writing in the Hindi Language.
- Paper-IV English Essay: Essay Writing in the English Language.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The Eligible candidates can apply for the Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Recruitment through official website on or before 31 August 2021.
- Candidates apply online by visiting the official website hcraj.nic.in.
- The Application contains two parts Part A and Part B. You must complete both Part A and Part B to apply for the Post of Civil Judge 2021.
- Part A (Registration Form), Once the registration is done move to Part B.
- Part B (Application Form), Once you successfully logged in, fill in your details to complete the Application.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Candidates must also upload all the Attested Copies of required documents.
- Pay the Exam Fee.
- The application must be submitted on or before 31/08/2021.
- General/OBC (Creamy)/BC (Creamy)/Other State Candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC (Non Creamy)/BC (Non Creamy)/EWS – Rs. 750/-
- SC (Rajasthan State)/ST (Rajasthan State)/ PWD (Rajasthan State) – Rs. 500/-