RWF Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 192 Trade Apprentice Posts
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019: Railway Wheel Factory (RWF) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15th November 2019. Around 192 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Trade Apprentice. Candidates can check eligibility criteria, selection process and other details here.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Application Form Starting Date: 17th October 2019
- Application form Closing Date: 15th November 2019
- Probable display of the List of selected candidates: 16th December 2019
- Tentative date of commencement of Training: 02nd January 2020
Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) Apprentice Vacancies Details
- Organization: Rail Wheel Factory
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Total Vacancies: 192 Posts
- Fitter – 85
- Machinist – 31
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 08
- Turner – 05
- CNC Programming Cum-Operator (COE Group) – 23
- Electrician – 18
- Electronic Mechanic – 22
- Job Location – Rail Wheel Factory, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019
- As per the recent Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Trade Apprentice job has given below
Age Criteria (As On 15.11.2019)
- The Candidate should have completed 15 Years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 15th November 2019.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST Candidates and 3 years in case of OBC Candidates.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregates marks, From any recognized boards as on the date of issue of Notification and also should possess
- Candidates should also possess National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trade in which this administration is imparting training, issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). The training in the designated trades of Fitter, Machinist, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Turner, Electrician and Electronic Mechanic will be for a period of one year. Whereas the period of training for COE Group (CNC is for a period of six months. Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus bed by the Central Apprenticeship Council.
Rate of Stipend
- During their Period of apprenticeship training in this factory, the candidates undergoing training in the trades of Fitter, Machinist, Machinic (Motor Vehicle) Electrician will be paid a stipend of Rs.10,899/- p.m, while for CNC Programming-cum-operator a stipend of Rs.12,261/- p.m. will be paid.
- Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) may follow the following process to select the candidates. Accurate information checks the official website.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Physically handicapped/ Women candidates: Nil
- Candidates have to pay the fee through Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft issued by any Nationalized Bank has drawn in favor of ‘Principal Financial Adviser, Rail Wheel Factory’.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Candidates who want to apply can submit their applications through the official website of Rail Wheel Factory (RWF) https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Follow these simple steps to apply online:
- Visit the RWF official portal https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Download Application form.
- Candidates should ensure their name, Mother/Father Name, Date of birth.
- After that, a recent colour passport size photograph affixed on the application form duly sign attested by Candidates.
- Application duly filled in all respects can either be dropped in the seal drop box in the office of Principal Chief Personnel Officer, Personnel Department, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelhanka, Banglore-560064 on all the working days from Monday to Friday between 9:00 hrs to 16:50 hrs and Saturday between 9:00 hrs to 12:20, Or Sent By Registered Post only to the mentioned address before 15th November 2019.