PSCB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 856 Clerk cum DEO, Steno Typists, Manager and Officer Posts
PSCB Recruitment 2021 Notification – Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited (PSCBL) has published a notification for recruitment to the post of Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists on its website. A total of vacancies are 856 available for recruitment in PSCB and various District Central Cooperative Banks in the State of Punjab
Candidates can check more details such as educational qualification, vacancy break up, age limit, experience, selection process, application fee, salary and application process below.
Punjab State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
|Conducting Body||Punjab State Cooperative Bank|
|Post||Senior Managers, Managers, Information Technology Officers, Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators and Steno Typists|
|No of Vacancy||856 Posts|
- Notification Release Date: 28th April 2021
- Online Application Start Date: 29th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th May 2021
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 20th May 2021
- Admit Card Release Date: To Be Notified Soon
- Written Examination: To Be Notified Soon
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam 2021
- A total of 856 vacancies has been announced for 5 different posts, check the below table for the breakdown of the vacancies in Punjab State Cooperative Bank.
|Information Technology Officers||07|
|Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators||739|
- Punjab State Cooperative Financing Institutions Service Rules, 1958 & the Punjab State Cooperative Financing Institutions Service (Common Cadre) Rules, 1970-71 and as ammended from time to time, which is reproduced as under
- Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University OR MFC / MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University OR Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized university’s OR Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University, and CAIIB (Both Parts)
- The candidate must have passed the Punjabi language of Matric Standard. AND Candidate who has not passed the Punjabi language of Matric Standard shall have to pass the same within two years from the date of appointment.
- Post Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University. OR MFC / MBA 50% Marks from any recognized University. OR Chartered Accountant OR Graduate with 55% Marks from any recognized University. OR Graduate with 50% Marks from any recognized University and CAIIB (Both Parts)
- The candidate must have passed the Punjabi language of Matric Standard.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Information Technology Officers
- Candidate should hold 50% marks/equivalent Grade in MCA/M.Sc. Information Technology from any recognized University. OR 55% marks/equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. Engineering degree from a recognized University in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering
- The candidate must have passed the Punjabi examination of the Matriculation standard.
Clerk-Cum-Data Entry Operators
- Candidate must have completed graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream)
- Diploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification
- The candidate should have passed the Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.
- Candidate must have completed graduation (2nd Division) (any stream) OR Post Graduation pass (any stream).b) Diploma/ Certificate (Minimum 6 months) in Computer from an Institute having ISO Certification
- The candidate should know Punjabi and English Shorthand speed @ 80 w.p.m. and transcription @ 20 w.p.m.
- The candidate should have passed Punjabi Language examination of Matriculation standard.
- Senior Manager: Candidate must have been recruited directly as a scale-I officer i.e. PO/ MT or equivalent and should possess a minimum of five years’ experience of working as Scale I or higher scale Officer in any public sector bank or Minimum of five years’ experience as Assistant Manager/Manager in Punjab State Cooperative Bank or any Central Cooperative Bank in the State of Punjab or a Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Grade-A Officer in NABARD/RBI
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Upper Age Relaxation for SC or already employed in the service of another Cooperative Institution of Punjab: 42 years
- Upper Age Relaxation for candidates who have been employed in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Ltd. Chandigarh and those employed in the service of District Central Cooperative Banks of Punjab: 47 years
- Upper Age Relaxation for Ex-serviceman candidates shall be as per Punjab Govt. rules.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: To qualify in the written exam, candidates of all categories would be required to score at least 40% minimum marks. SC category candidates the minimum qualifying marks will be 35%
|Senior Manager Post|
|There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the examination for the Senior Manager posts.|
|4||General Awareness & Banking||20|
|There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the examination for the Manager posts.|
|4||General Awareness & Banking||35|
|Information Technology Officer|
|There will be 100 Objective Questions asked in the examination for the ITO posts.|
|1||Information Technology & Computer Application||45|
|4||General Awareness & Banking||15|
|100 Objective Questions asked in the exam for the Steno Typist or Clerk-cum Data-Entry Posts|
|4||General Awareness & Banking||25|
Reasoning Ability Syllabus for All Posts
- This section judges the candidate on their reasoning abilities and mental aptitude. Mentioned below are the various categories across which questions can be asked:
- Verbal: Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal: Non-Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures etc.
How to Apply?
- Online applications on prescribed proforma are invited for filling up various posts on regular basis in The Punjab State Cooperative Bank Limited and various District Central Cooperative Banks in the State of Punjab, as per detail below:
- Eligible applicants may submit their applications online up to 20th May 2021 upto 11.59 p.m. in the prescribed online format using the link available at pscb.in
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of PSCB.
- Now Click on “Recruitment” Option.
- Now Click on Apply Online.
- Fill All the Details.
- Click on Final Submission
- Take a Print out of Application
- Non-Refundable application fee Rs.1400/-for all categories other than SC. For SC candidates fee is Rs.700/-.
Mode of Fee Payment
- Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
- Selection will be based solely on merit of written test. There shall be no interview
- There shall be Punjabi and English Shorthand skill test for the post of steno-typists in addition to written test
- The skill test will be a qualifying test only.