Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 560 Vacancy
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification – Punjab Police is going to started the online application process for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector and Intelligence Officer on punjabpolice.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 on or before 27 July 2021
Punjab Police SI Notification 2021
- Organization Name: Punjab Police Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Sub Inspector and Intelligence Officer
- Total No. of Vacancies: 560 Posts
- Category: Punjab Govt. Jobs
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 06th July 2021 at 4 PM
- Last Date of Application: 27th July 2021
- Date of Written Exam: 17th August to 31st August 2021
Punjab Police SI Vacancy Details
- Punjab Police Recruitment Board has invited applications for the posts of Sub Inspectors. A total of 560 vacancies have been released for 2021 by the Board in four different cadres namely, District Police Cadre, Armed Police cadre, Investigation cadre and Intelligence cadre which are given below in tabular form in cadre wise manner for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021.
- District Police Cadre: 87 Posts
- Armed Police Cadre: 97 Posts
- Intelligence Cadre: 87 Posts
- Investigation Cadre: 289 Posts
Also Apply PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021
- Before applying for the various Sub Inspector (SI) posts a candidate must go through the eligibility conditions and make sure he/she fulfils them with respect to Educational Qualification, as well as the age limit for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021which is given below:
- Sub Inspector (District Police Cadre): The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or it’s equivalent
- Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre): The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or it is equivalent
- Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre): The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or it’s equivalent
Intelligence Officer (in the rank of Sub Inspector, Intelligence Cadre)
- Candidate should be:
- A graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘0’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC);
- A Graduate from a recognized University or Institution with Computer Science, or Computer Applications: or Information Technology as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation;
- BSc/B.Tech/B.E in Information Technology, or Computer Science; or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering; or Information Systems; or Computer Networking; or Data Science; or Software Engineering; or BCA; or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- The candidate’s age should be minimum of 18 Years and a Maximum of 28 Years
- SC/ST/BC – 05 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 Years
- Employees – 05 Years
Check out more State Govt Jobs 2021
- The candidate should be a citizen of India. She/he should not have obtained the citizenship/permanent residency/green card of any other country.
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, or any other equivalent examination in the Punjabi language as specified by the Punjab Govt. from time to time.
- Provided that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab state, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of the Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
Punjab Police SI Selection Process
- The selection process shall be a 2 (two) stage process consisting of the following Tests:
- Computer Based Test consisting of two (2) multiple-choice Question Papers to be conducted on the same day.
- Document Scrutiny
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Note: Both Physical Measurement Test and Physical Screening Test shall be qualifying in nature.
- Candidates called for Stage 2 of the selection process would be required to report for document scrutiny on the designated date(s) and time at the place mentioned in the Admit Card. Details of the same would be uploaded on the Recruitment Portal. Candidates shall be required to bring the following certificates in original along with one self-attested copy of each document:
- Matriculation certificate for proof of age.
- Graduation degree or equivalent. If applying for the post of Intelligence Officer, an additional certificate regarding relevant qualification as prescribed, apart from the above.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi at Matriculation level or equivalent.
- Certificate, issued by the Competent Authority, to support a claim for reserved category if any.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Head of Department/Office concerned, in case of candidates, who are serving government employees.
Also Apply DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Punjab Police SI Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- The candidates, who are found to be of or above the required minimum height, as mentioned in para 5.4 above, shall be eligible for the Physical Screening Test (PST).
Punjab Police SI Physical Screening Test (PST)
- For District and Armed Police & Intelligence and Investigation Police the physical standards are given below:
- Height: For selection in District, Armed, Intelligence and Investigation cadre of Punjab Police SI Recruitment a candidate must fulfil the following minimum height to get selected for further tests.
- Events: It is mandatory to participate in all of the events given below for selection as Sub Inspector in Punjab Police 2021. These events include racing, long jump and high jump. The minimum values may differ for Female candidates.
|For District and Armed Police||For Intelligence and Investigation Police|
|Male – 5 Feet 7 inches||Male – 5 Feet 5 inches|
|Female – 5 Feet 2 inches||Female – 5 Feet 1 inch|
|Male – 1600 m in 7 min||Male – 800 m in 4 min|
|Female – 800 m in 5 min||Female – 400 m in 4 min|
|Long Jump||Long Jump|
|Male – 3.65 m||Male – 9 Feet|
|Female – 3 m||Female – 6 Feet|
|High Jump||High Jump|
|Male – 1.10 m||Male – 6 Feet|
|Female – 0.90 m||Female – 2.5 Feet|
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- There shall be a Common Application Form for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in the District Police, Armed Police, Investigation cadres and ‘Intelligence Officers’ of the Intelligence cadre of Punjab police.
- Applications must only be submitted in the online mode on https://iur.ls/punjabpolicerecruitment2021 Candidates would be first required to fill a Registration form followed by the Application Form, which in turn would be linked to the fee payment gateway.
- Candidates desirous of applying for posts in more than one cadre shall, subject to their fulfilling of the eligibility requirements for cadre(s) applied for, be required to indicate their choice of cadres in order of preference in the application form. The choice given in the application, submitted by the candidate, shall be final and cannot be changed later at any stage, under any circumstances.
- Candidate shall only be considered for posts in cadres for which s/he has given her/his preference. In case a candidate has applied for only one cadre s/he shall be considered only for posts in that cadre and not for posts in any other cadre.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions, as given in the Recruitment Portal, carefully, before filling–up the application form. Incomplete application shall be rejected outright and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants are advised to fill all details, including their correct and active email address and mobile number, in the online application.
- Applicants must ensure that they have access to good internet facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure proper completion of application process including online payment of fee.
- Before starting to fill-up the online application form, candidates must keep the following information/documents ready (including scanned copies of documents to be uploaded) as the candidates would be required to upload the requisite documents, as applicable, in the online Application Form:
- Personal details
- Valid and active E-mail ID
- Valid and active mobile number for receiving SMSs
- Any two ID proofs (Passport, Voter I-Card, Driving License, PAN Card)
- Matriculation certificate for proof of age
- Details/certificates pertaining to requisite educational qualifications including that for Punjabi language
- Certificates issued by the Competent Authority for claiming benefit of reservation, if applicable.
- Online payment Facility such as internet banking, debit/credit card etc.
- Scanned recent (not older than 3 months) passport size photo against white background (maximum 50-200 KB size in JPEG format). The photograph should be as per the guidelines given in the website www.passportindia.gov.in .
- Scanned signatures (maximum 50-200 KB in JPEG format)
- There is a minimal application fee for applying to the Punjab Police SI recruitment 2021 which is detailed category wise below:’
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)||Examination Fee (Rs.)||Total (Rs.)|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM) of Punjab, Linear Descends of ESM||700||0||700/-|
|SC/ST/BC of All States & OBC of Punjab Sate Only||700||200||900/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||700||200||900/-|
Mode of Payment
- Candidates are required to make online payment of the requisite fee. No other fee payment mode shall be considered. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
Punjab Police SI Exam Pattern
- The Punjab Police SI Syllabus 2021 in short is given below, the candidates can refer to it for better preparation and increase their chances of selection. The Punjab Police SI Exam Syllabus 2021 includes the Computer-Based Test (CBT) consisting of two papers of 2 hours duration each will comprise of 100 Multiple Choice Questions for each paper with four marks awarded for every correct answer.
|1||General Awareness||Logical &Analytical Reasoning Data Interpretation|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Skills||Digital Literacy & Awareness|
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Salary / Pay Scale
- The pay for the post of Sub-Inspector has been fixed at Rupees 35,400/- (minimum pay admissible) at Level 6 of 7th CPC/Pay Matrix on the recommendations of an in-house committee of Finance Department, vide its Letter No. FD-FP-10MISC/87/2020-2FP1 dated 29.12.2020 subject to the following conditions:
- As per the instructions issued by the Department of Finance, Government of Punjab vide Notification No. 7/204/2015-4FP1/66 dated 15.01.2015 and No. 7/204/2015-4FP1/853793 dated 04.10.2016, during the probation period of 3 years, only minimum pay admissible will be paid and there will be no entitlement of annual increment and any other allowances except travelling allowance.
- Except minimum pay admissible, the decision regarding allowances will be taken later.
- On receipt of the Report of the 6th Pay Commission, there will be no revision in this pay matrix.