Punjab and Sind Bank AGM-Law, Chief Information Security Officer & Other Recruitment 2021
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021 – Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) has announced the latest Recruitment for the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Assistant General Manager/AGM-Law, Risk Manager, IT Manager 56 Vacancy. Candidates who want to apply can check the Punjab & Sind Bank Notification 2021 and submit their online application by the last date i.e. 03rd April 2021. Check the official website for complete details of this PSB Recruitment 2021.
Also See: SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
PSB Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB)|
|Post Name||Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Assistant General Manager/AGM-Law, Risk Manager, IT Manager|
|Total Vacancy||56 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||19th March 2021|
|Online Application Start Date||20th March 2021|
|Last date to Apply Online||03rd April 2021|
|Last date of receipt of hardcopy of online application (for AGM- Law, Risk Manager, CISO)||09th April 2021|
|Online Examination||To Be Notified Soon|
Also See: SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification
|IT Manager in MMGS II||36|
|IT Manager in MMGS III||14|
|Risk Manager in MMGS III||02|
|Risk Manager in SMGS IV||02|
|Assistant General Manager Law (SMGS V)||01|
|Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in SMGS-V||01|
Eligibility for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO): Engineering Graduate (Computer Science/ IT)/ MCA with Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)/Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) from ISACA OR Engineering Graduation with a diploma in Computer Application with Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)/Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Assistant General Manager Law: Degree in Law (3 years/ 5 years) from a Govt, recognized University / Institute in India. Diploma in Treasury, Investment and Risk Management (DTIRM-IIBF). CAIIB with specialization in risk management.
- Risk Manager I: Graduate in any discipline with aggregate 60% marks or equivalent in CGPA and Post Graduate in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/ Risk Management OR MBA in Finance/Banking/Risk Management OR PG Diploma in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management with aggregate 60% marks or equivalent in CGPA Or Completed professional courses CA/ICWA/CS.
- IT Manager: B.E./B Tech/M.E./M Tech in computer Science /Computer Technology/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology / Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information science & Engineering / Electronic and communication Engineering or MCA with minimum 60% and above only or equivalent CGPA
Age Limit (as on 31/12/2020)
|Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)||35-55 years|
|Assistant General Manager Law||35-45 years|
|Risk Manager I||35-40 years|
|IT Manager||25-35 years|
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The selection of the eligible candidates will be based on:
- Personal Interaction & Interview
- The Bank may conduct the online exam based on the number of applications
Punjab and Sind Bank Salary Structure
- AGM – SMGS -V – Scale of Pay is Rs. 89890 -2500/2 – 94890 – 2730/2 -100350.
- Chief Manager SMGS-IV – Scale of Pay is Rs. 76010-2220/4-84890-2500/2- 89890
- Senior Manager MMGS III – Scale of Pay is Rs. 63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2 78230
- Manager – MMGS II – Scale of Pay is Rs. 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810
- DA, HRA /Leased Accommodation (if applicable, as per Scale and location in line with Bank’s prescribed norms), Learning Allowance, CCA/Location Allowance will be paid as per rules in force from time to time and depending upon the place of posting. Medical, LTC, Terminal Benefits, and other perquisites will be as per prevailing rules.
Also See: HMT Company Trainee Recruitment 2021
Services Bond Details
- The selected candidates shall be required to execute a service bond as under:
- SMGS-V – Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two lac only), plus applicable taxes
- SMGS-IV – Rs.2,00,000/- (Rs. Two lac only), plus applicable taxes
- MMGS-III – Rs.1,00,000/- (Rs. One lac only), plus applicable taxes
- MMGS-II – Rs.1,00,000/- (Rs. One lac only), plus applicable taxes
- The service bond shall have to be accompanied with an undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period from the date of joining the Bank
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidate has to apply online through the Bank’s Website psbindia.com only. No other means /mode of application are acceptable
- The online application link for the Punjab & Sind Bank Officer Recruitment 2021 has been made activated from 20th March 2021 onwards and will be active till 03rd April 2021.
Steps to Apply?
- Visit the official website psbindia.com
- Check the full notification.
- Candidates need to fill in their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Residential Address, and more.
- Attach photograph, signature, or other required documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Then, completely filled form should be sent to the postal address as mentioned above.
- Also, You must take the printout of the submitted online form & fee receipt.