PSPCL Recruitment 2021 – 2632 Lineman, ASSA, Clerk, & Other Posts
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 – Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. (PSPCL) has invited applications for 2632 Clerk, Revenue Accountant, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Lineman (ALM) & Assistant Sub Station Attendant Posts. Interested candidates can apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 25th July 2021.
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization: Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. (PSPCL)
- Post Name: 2632 Assistant Lineman, Clerk, Revenue A/c, JE, Asst. Sub Station Attendant
- Job Location: Punjab
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 11th June 2021
- Last Date of Application and Fee Submission: 25th July 2021
- PSPCL Online Exam Date: To be released
PSPCL Vacancy Details
- A total of 2065 vacancies are published for Technical posts out of which 1700 are for Assistant Lineman, 290 for Assistant Sub Station Attendant and the remaining 75 (25-w) are for Junior Engineer (Electrical). Category-wise vacancies are as below:
- Clerk – 549
- Revenue Accountant – 18
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 75
- Assistant Lineman – 1700
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant – 290
- Total Posts – 2632
Eligibility Criteria for PSPCL Recruitment 2021
- The interested candidates who fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility can apply for the PSPCL Recruitment 2021. Check academic requirement and age limit for various technical and non-technical posts.
- Clerk: Applicants must have graduation (in any stream) with a computer knowledge course certificate of 120 Hours duration
- Junior Engineer or Electrical Post: The candidates must have an educational qualification in regular 3 or 4 years of diploma in electrical/ electrical and electronics/ Computer science/ IT Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Revenue Accountant: A regular degree in B.Com with 60% aggregate marks or a regular degree in M.Com with 50% aggregate marks or CA Inter/ ICWAI Inter
- Assistant Lineman: The candidates must have Bachelors’ degree ( in any subject) with computer & shorthand knowledge.
- Assistant Sub Station Attendant: The candidates should have done full-time course in ITI/Electrical/Electrician/Wireman with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB or full time regular diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & communication/ Instrumentation & Process Control with 60% marks
- General: 18 – 37 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 40 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 – 42 Years
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Online Application will be invited on pspcl.in
- Candidates can apply by clicking on ‘Online Application/Registration links for the Recruitment of Revenue Accountant (RA) & Clerk (CLK) (Non-technical) and Junior Engineer/Electrical, Assistant Lineman (ALM) and Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASSA) – (Technical) against CRA 298/21
Steps to Apply
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Personal Details,
- Contact Details,
- Educational Eligibility.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- All category except SC & PWD – Rs. 800 + Rs. 140 =Rs. 944 (bank charges if applicable
- SC & PWD – Rs. 500+ Rs. 90 = Rs.590 (bank charges if applicable)
- The candidate has to qualify for online examinations with minimum qualifying marks. The pattern of the online examination has been provided here.
Exam Pattern for JE, ALM, ASSA
|S No||Subject||No. of Questions|
|1||Question-Related to the concerned discipline of the post applied||70|
Exam Pattern for Clerk
|Sr. No||Subject||No. of Questions|
|1||Static + Current Affairs & General Knowledge||20|
|2||Basic Computer Knowledge||15|
|3||Logical Reasoning/ Quantitative Aptitude||25|
Exam Pattern for Revenue Accountant
|Sr. No||Subject||No. of Questions|
|1||Degree Level Finance & Accounts- CA/ICWA||70|
|3||Logical Reasoning/ Quantitative Aptitude||10|
PSPCL Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
- A Newly appointed candidates shall be granted pay scales in accordance with Govt. of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) letter no. 7/42/2020-5FPI/741-746, Chandigarh dated 17.07.2020
- The pay scales will be intimated later and these will be applicable during the probation period mentioned in the offer of appointment or extended probation period whichever is more
- However, in case of appointment of candidates already in service in PSPCL, their pay shall be protected if the ‘fixed monthly emoluments’ in the offer of appointment are lower than the pay actually drawn by them on the post on which they hold lien