PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 for 125 Vacancies, Apply Online
PPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has invited online applications for 125 posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) in the Department of Rural Development and Panchayat. The Punjab Public Service Commission has started the online application for the Junior Engineer (Civil) in Rural Development and Panchayat. The online application will begin on 20th April 2021.
Candidates can scroll down to know about the recruitment details including eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary and others. Check out eligibility, age limit, application procedure, salary, important dates, fees for PPSC Recruitment 2021.
|Origination Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical)|
|No. of Vacancy||127 Posts|
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Date of Notification Publication||30th March 2021|
|Online Application Starts||30th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th April 2021|
|Last Date to pay fees||27th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Later|
|Written Exam Date||May 2021 (tentative)|
|Result Release Date||To Be Notified Later|
PPSC JE 2021 Vacancy Details
Civil Junior Engineer – 125 Posts
|Code||Name of Category||No. of Posts||Reserved for Women|
|91||General( Economically Weaker Section), Punjab||10||03|
|72/ 73||ESM/ LDESM Punjab||18||09|
|74||Freedom Fighter, Punjab||02||01|
|75||Sports Person, Punjab||05||01|
|76||Persons with Disability, Punjab
Hard of Hearing Locomotive Disability (One Leg, One Arms)
|77||Scheduled Castes Other, Punjab||10||04|
|78/ 79||Scheduled Castes ESM/LDESM, Punjab||05||01|
|80||Scheduled Castes Sports Persons Punjab||01|
|81||Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab||10||04|
|82/ 83||Balmiki/ Mazhbi Sikh ESM/ LDESM, Punjab||05||01|
|84||Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikh Sports Persons Punjab||02||—|
|85||Backward Classes, Punjab||10||04|
|86/ 87||Backward Classes ESM/ LDESM, Punjab||04||01|
Eligibility for PPSC JE Recruitment 2021
- A candidate shall be a:
- Citizen of India; or
- Citizen of Nepal; or
- Subject of Bhutan; or
- Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India; or.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India;
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of Punjab in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice.
Junior Engineers (Civil)
- Should possess Diploma in Civil Engineering of the State Board of Technical Education or it is equivalent or any other equivalent/higher qualification recognized by the Govt.
Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
- Provided further that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment. Provided further that where a War Hero, who has been discharged from defence services or paramilitary forces on account of disability suffered by him and his widow or dependent member of his family, is appointed under the instructions issued in this behalf by the Government, the person so appointed will not be required to possess aforesaid knowledge of Punjabi language:
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01.01.2021
- The Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- Upper age limit is also relaxable up to 42 years for Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women.
- Upper age limit is also relaxed upto 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The written competitive exam for the post will be scheduled tentatively in end of MAY 2021. The procedure for Competitive Exam for selection of candidates for the post of 125 posts of Junior Engineers (Civil) in Punjab Rural Development & Panchayat, Punjab is in following sequence:
- Total Marks for Competitive Examination – 300
- The pattern for written exam comprising of 120 questions (@ 2.5 marks for each question and Time allotted (2 Hours) would be as below:
- Questions from the Subject (Syllabus of Subject is attached as ANNEXURE-A) – 100 & 250 marks
- Questions from Logical Reasoning, Mental ability and General Knowledge – 20 & 50 marks
- There will be negative marking (0.5 marks for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered.
PPSC JE Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission http://ppsc.gov.in No other mode of application will be accepted.
- The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates must take out the hard copy in soft form or print out at the time of applying otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC whenever required by PPSC.
- However, candidates applying under the Sports Category will send a hard copy of ‘On line Application Form’ along with Sports Gradation Certificate and other certificates related to sports to establish his eligibility under the sports category by 27th April 2021.
- Also, Persons with disabilities must submit the hardcopies of Online Application Form alongwith Disability Certificate and request for scribe, if any and other eligibility documents at the reception counter of PPSC by 27th April 2021. For any assistance Persons with disabilities may contact Superintendent Examination : 0175-5014831, 0175-5014825
Watch PPSC JE Application Procedure
Application & Exam Fee
- The candidates are required to pay the Application fee as per Govt. Letter No. 10/20/2007 3PP3/97751/1 dated 17-9-2013 as mentioned below:
- For SC/ ST of All States & BC of Punjab: Rs. 1125/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab: Rs. 500/- (No Exam Fee)
- For All Others Categories: Rs. 3000/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
- For PWD, Punjab: Rs.1750/- (Application Fee + Exam Fee)
- Payment Mode: Through any Branch of State Bank of India Only
- Application fee MUST be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only. Candidate should carefully fill the details in the Online Application Form and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application Format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” Button, candidates are advised to verify every detail filled in the application
- After submitting the online application form, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated Bank challan. No Change/Edit will be allowed after Submitting the Application Form. The application fee is non-refundable.
PPSC JE Salary Details