POWER GRID Recruitment 2021 Apply Online POWER GRID 9 Job Vacancies
Power Grid Recruitment 2021 – POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Executive Trainee.
Applicants with the qualification of LLB are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for CLAT 2021 before 31st May 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for Power Grid PGCIL Recruitment given below.
Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Law) through CLAT 2021 (for PG)
|Details Post Name||PGCIL Executive Trainee (Law)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|No. of Posts||09 Posts|
POWERGRID Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply CLAT 2021||31st March 2021|
|Application Starting Date at Power Grid Website||01st May 2021|
|Last Date to apply at Power Grid Website||31st May 2021|
Powergrid 2021 Vacancy Details
|Executive Trainee (Law)|
|Post ID||Name of Entity||Un-reserved||OBC(NCL)||PwD#||Total|
|CTUIL||05||01||01 – VI||06|
Eligibility Criteria for POWERGRID Recruitment 2021
Upper Age Limit
- 28 years as on 31st May 2021
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31.08.2021 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final exam while applying
Relaxations & Concessions
- Relaxation/ Concession to candidates belonging to different categories shall be as per Government of India directives.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- For OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 years
- For PwD Candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation (i.e. 10 years for a PwD candidate belonging to General category, 13 years for a PwD candidate belonging to OBC(NCL) category)
- J&K Domicile /Ex-Servicemen/Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
- Relaxation/ Concession for J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots will be subject to submission of Age relaxation cum Domicile certificate /Discharge certificate in the prescribed format issued by a competent authority at the time of application and interview, if called for.
- Reservation/ Relaxation for OBC (NCL) will be subject to submission of a copy of OBC (NCL) certificate alongwith NCL declaration in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India for “Appointment to Posts under Govt. of India” from a competent authority at time of application and interview, if called for.
- Relaxation / concession for SC/ST/EWS – SC/ST/EWS candidates can apply subject to meeting General standards of eligibility.
- Relaxation / Concession for Persons with Disability is subject to submission of Disability Certificate issued by a Government Medical Board in the format prescribed by Govt. of India, at the time of application and interview, if called for.
Also See: OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
- Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection
- The minimum marks required in CLAT 2021 (for admission to LLM/ PG Courses) shall be as per the Qualifying Marks set by CLAT Authorities. In absence of any Qualifying Marks set by CLAT, the following shall be treated as the Minimum.
- Qualifying Marks in CLAT for consideration of candidates for next stages of selection process in POWERGRID:
- UR Vacancy – 40%
- Reserved Vacancy – 30%
- The selection process will include the marks obtained by the eligible candidates in the CLAT 2021 (for PG), followed by Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates who are shortlisted category wise for the GD and interview.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Group Discussion / Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
Short listing of Eligible candidates for GD & Interview
- Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their actual marks in the CLAT 2021 for admission into LLM/ PG courses.
- Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to submit the documents as may be mentioned in their individual communication to be sent through e-mail/ Candidate login.
Qualifying Marks in GD & Interview
- GD will not have any qualifying marks. Interview will have qualifying marks for different categories as mentioned below.
- Unreserved – 40%
- OBC (NCL) / PwD – 30%
Weightage to Different Parameters:
- For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages assigned to CLAT 2021 marks, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below:
- Marks in CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to LLM/ PG) – 85%
- Group Discussion – 3%
- Personal Interview – 12%
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of INR 60,000 – 1,80,000/- during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry.
- After completing 01 year of training and upon regularization, the Compensation package shall include Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment etc.
POWERGRID Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2021 shall close on 31st March 2021.
- For details on CLAT 2021, please visit https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2021.
- Application window for POWERGRID shall open from 1st May 2021 to 31st May 2021. Candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2021 Application No., CLAT 2021 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com.
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of application to POWERGRID. In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
- Candidates will be required to retain their CLAT 2021 Admit card/Hall Ticket for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of July/ August 2021.
Also See: SBI PO Recruitment 2022
Payment of Application Fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-)
- After successful completion of registration, candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login link available on job opportunities section.
- For paying the fees through ONLINE MODE, a button shall be available on the login home page which will guide the candidate to payment gateway. Candidate will be automatically directed to payment gateway website and return back to POWERGRID website automatically on completion of transaction.
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or available e-Wallet.
- If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation will appear on the login home page.
- If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to wait for 2 hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page. In case of no change, he/ she will have to send mail stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No.
- Payment once done cannot be refunded. Hence candidates are advised not to wait till last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
- Candidates selected, are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to [email protected] with “ET (Law) – ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.