PGCIL Engineers Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainee Posts
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Powergrid Corporation of India Limited has invited applications from engineers with valid GATE 2021 scores for 40 Executive Trainee Vacancies in the disciplines of Electrical / Electronics/ Civil through GATE 2021. Check out eligibility, age limit, qualification, application procedure, selection procedure and more for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021.
|Name of the Posts||Executive Trainee|
|Organisation||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancies & Reservation
|Post||Number of Vacancies|
PGCIL Engineers Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Application Starting Date at Power Grid Website||25th March 2021|
|Last Date to apply at Power Grid Website||15th April 2021|
- Posting locations for selected candidates are likely to be in POWERGRID offices, substations, construction sites spread all across the country. For Electronics discipline, postings may also be in Telecom.
- The candidate should have a Degree in B.E, B.Tech or B.Sc. in Engineering in Electrical, Electrical (Power), Electrical and Electronics, Power Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electronics or Electrical Communications, Electronics, Civil Engineering.
- The candidates’ age should not be above 28 years to apply for the post.
Also See: UPSC Geologist Exam 2021 Notification
- The candidates will be selected for the Executive Trainee posts through PGCIL Recruitment 2021 on the basis of an Interview followed by Verification of the GATE 2021 scorecard.
PGCIL Pay Scale
- The selected candidates for the posts of Executive Trainee will be paid an emolument amount of Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 180,000 during the one-year training period.
Also Apply: SSC JE Recruitment 2021
PGCIL Engineers Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- From 25th March 2021 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website powergridindia.com with details of their GATE 2021 registration number and other required information.
- Online application shall close on 15th April 2021.
- GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE 2021 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE 2021 Registration number while applying to POWERGRID. Please note that once your application is submitted, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number or Name shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE admit card.
- Fill up other details in the application very carefully. Please take care while filling out the email/ alternative email fields since all important communication shall be through emails only.
- Upon completion, the candidate should submit the online application by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the page. If the same is accepted, the system will generate a unique POWERGRID Registration Number which shall appear in the completed application form.
- The primary email ID entered by the candidate is the Login ID and the unique Registration Number generated is the password for logging in to POWERGRID Online application system.
- If candidate is not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), he/she is required to login to candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode.
- Application process will be treated as complete only on submission of application fees.
- No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post.
- In-complete applications / applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
Payment of Application Fee (Non-refundable Rs. 500/-)
- For detailed instructions regarding payment of application fee CLICK HERE. Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully and ensure payment of fees on time.
- Management reserves the right to modify the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.