PNB SO Recruitment 2020 – 535 Vacancies for Manager, Senior Manager Posts
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 – The Punjab National Bank (PNB) on Monday released a notification regarding the recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer (Manager & Senior Manager). The Punjab National Bank has notified about a total of 535 vacancies. Check out complete details about PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, selection process, exam fee, apply online, steps to apply and salary for PNB SO Recruitment 2020.
Also See: IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment
PNB SO Vacancy Details
- The total vacancy that has notified for the PNB Bank SO Recruitment 2020 is 535. The post wise PNB SO Vacancy for Manager and Senior Manager has been given below.
PNB SO Post
Manager ( HR)
Senior Manager (Risk)
Senior Manager (Credit)
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
PNB SO Dates
PNB SO Notification 2020 Release Date
7th September 2020
PNB SO Online Registration Starts From
8th September 2020
Last Date to Apply Online for PNB SO
29th September 2020
Tentative Date of On-line Examination
PNB SO Result Date
To be notified
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be eligible to apply for the PNB Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020, the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
Also See:: Nainital Bank PO and Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Applicant must be either i) a Citizen of India or ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Applicant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate issued to him by the Government of India is submitted to the bank
- Each of the posts mentioned below requires work experience as well.
- Manager, Risk – Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)*/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Manager, Credit – CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute with a minimum of 60% in aggregate
- Manager, Treasury – MBA-Finance or equivalent from a recognized university/institute/CA/ ICWA/CFA/CAIIB/Diploma in Treasury Management/ PGPBF minimum of 60% in aggregate
- Manager, Law – Graduate with a degree in law or law graduate, a minimum of 60% in aggregate, who has passed 05 years integrated course from the university recognized by the Govt. of India
- Manager, Architect – Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India/Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies
- Manager, Civil – B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India/Approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies
- Manager, HR – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/HR/ HRD/ HRM/Labour Law with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Manager, Economics – Post Graduate Degree in Economics with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate OR equivalent CGPA from the University recognized by Govt. of India or its regulatory bodies
- Senior Manager, Risk – Bachelor/Masters in Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ or FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF
- Senior Manager, Credit – CA/ICWA/MBA or PGDM (with specialization in Finance) or equivalent post-graduation degree/diploma from any AICTE approved institute minimum of 60% in aggregate
- The age limit for the post of PNB SO Managers and Senior Managers is mentioned below. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Govt. Norms.
- Manager (all disciplines) – Min: 25 Years Max: 35 Years
- Senior Manager (all disciplines) – Min: 25 Years Max: 37 Years
- The selection for all the posts of PNB Specialist Officers will be through the following two methods.
- Online test
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
PNB SO Exam Pattern 2020
- The Exam Pattern for the PNB Manager and Senior Manager is given here.
- The PNB SO Exam will be held in Online mode.
- The tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There is a penalty of one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
No. of Questions
(Relevant to the Post)
- The candidates who will qualify the written test for PNB SO will be eligible to appear for the PNB SO.
- The total marks allotted for the Interview are 35.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40%.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
- The On-lineTest is proposed to be held atPort Blair, Chirala, Eluru, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Naharlagun, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur, Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Chandigarh -Mohali, Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur, Delhi NCR (New Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida & Gr. Noida, Gurugram, Faridabad), Panaji, Ahmedabad -Gandhi Nagar, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Ambala, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna Nagar, Hamirpur, Kangra, Shimla, Solan, Jammu, Samba, Srinagar, Bokaro steel city, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Gulbarga, Hubli-Dharwad, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur,Kavaratti, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain, Amravati, Aurangabad(Maharashtra), Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Aizawl, Kohima, Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Puducherry, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Udaipur, Bardang -Gangtok, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Agartala, Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi, Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly & Siliguri centers. Theallocated Centre/Venue for the Examination will be intimated through Call Letter.
PNB SO Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply Online ?
- The applicants can apply only for one post. Candidates can apply online only from 08th September 2020 to 29th September 2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted
- Applicants are required to apply online through website pnbindia.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted
- Applicants are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No.
- It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for online test, GD/interview etc. through the registered email ID.
- In case, applicant does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person
- Applicants should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5 cm X 3.5 cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in this Advertisement.
- Applicants are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised touse the „SAVE AND NEXT “facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired applicants will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
- SC/ST/PWBD category candidates – Rs. 175/-
- All others: Rs. 850/-
PNB SO Salary Details
- The salary for the PNB SO Recruitment 2020 is given below.
- Manager, MMGS Grade II – 31705-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- Senior Manager, MMGS Grade III – 42020 -1310/5-48570- 1460/2-51490
- BARC Recruitment 2020 for MO and Technical Officer Posts
- OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020 for 161 Posts
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for 155 Probationary Officer & Clerk Posts
- UGVCL Recruitment 2020 for 56 Graduate Apprentice Posts
- NCTE LDC Recruitment 2020 Clerk and Stenographer