PHED Recruitment 2021 for 111 JE (Junior Engineer) Posts, Apply Online
PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 – Public Health Engineering Department (PHED), Assam has published a notification for the post of Junior Engineer (JE). Eligible and interested candidates can apply for PHED Assam Recruitment 2021 official website.
A total of 111 vacancies will be recruited for Junior Engineer for Civil Engineering Discipline. More details on PHED Assam JE Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, salary are given below.
Check out State Govt Jobs
Assam PHED Junior Engineer Notification 2021
- Name: Assam Public Health Engineering Department [P.H.E.D.]
- Name of Job: Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering, Diploma)
- Job Place: Assam Phed’s
- Job Category: State Government
PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Short notice publish date: 08th July 2021
- Detailed Official Notification Release Date: July 2021
- Online Registration Start Date: July 2021
- Application Form Last Date: July 2021
- Application Fee deposit last date: August 2021
- Result / Merit List release date: Update Later
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
PHED Junior Engineer Vacancy Details
- UR: 74
- OBC/ MOBC: 20
- SC: 6
- STP: 0
- STH: 0
- EWS: 11
- PWD: 05
- Total Vacancies: 111 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form
- The candidate must produce registration certificate of employment exchange in the state of Assam along with the application form.
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. Whereas the upper age limit is relaxable –
- By 5 years for SC / ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years
- By 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates i.e., up to 41 years as per Govt. Notification no. ABP. 6/2016/9 dtd, 25/04/2018
- For Persons with benchmark disabilities by 10 years irrespective of SC / ST / OBC / MOBC and OC candidates as per Govt. Notification no. ABP. 144/95/121 dtd. 28/10/2015.
Also Apply IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
- Candidates will be shortlisted and selected on the basis of merit as per academic, performance as follows
- HSCL – 20%
- Diploma – 80%
PHED Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Aspirants who are toppers in JE – Civil diploma engineering certificate may get good selection chance in Assam PHE JE Jobs. All crazy boys / girls may apply an online application to participate in this recruitment drive. Let’s be aware how to fill online form for JE Assam PHED.
- Step-1: Open the official website of Assam PHE Department i.e., – phe.assam.gov.in
- Step-2: Click on a link under recruitments > Notice for Junior Engineer 2021.
- Step-3: Carefully read the notification before applying online form.
- Step-4: Now, press the “Online Apply” link.
- Step-5: Then fill all required and additional field in the application.
- Step-6: Choose job category post name and read the Eligibility Criteria.
- Step-7: In II Registration process upload scanned soft copy for photo, signature and required certificates.
- Step-8: Once complete all details, review your Application Form for cross check.
- Step-9: Submit it successfully at finally or Save PDF & Print Application for future use.
- For General / OBC / EWS (Lineal Descendants) / EWS Rs.1000/-
- For SC Category Rs.500/-
- PwD (Persons with Disability) Rs.500/-
- Ex-Serviceman Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode will be Online