PGVCL JE Recruitment 2021 Apply for 49 Junior Engineer Vacancies
PGVCL JE Recruitment 2021 – Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd (PGVCL) has invited applications for 49 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Electrical) Posts. Interested applicants can apply for PGVCL JE Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed format on or before 07th Sept 2021.
A total of 49 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Check out PGVCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
PGVCL JE Vacancy 2021 Details
- Organization: Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd (PGVCL)
- Post Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Electrical)
- UR – 12 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- ST – 30 Posts
- EWS – 04 Posts
- PH – 18 Posts
- Total – 49 Posts
PGVCL JE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18th August 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 07th September 2021
Also Apply SECL Clerk Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria for PGVCL JE Recruitment 2021
- B.E. (Electrical) / B.Tech (Electrical) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/ AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th & 8th semesters without ATKT.
- The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
- Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
- For Unreserved Category: 35 years
- For Reserved Category (ST/SC/EWS): 40 years on the date of advertisement.
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Also Apply Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
PGVCL JE Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 18th August 2021 to 07th September 2021. After the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only.
- The candidates shortlisted for written / online test on basis of their “online applications” shall not be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate at present. The photocopies of all the relevant certificates shall be submitted as and when required and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written / Online Test as the case may be for selection.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List / Waiting List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- Persons with Disability mentioned as above can apply and shall have to submit valid Certificate of Civil Surgeon, indicating existing Percentage of disability. Their applications will be considered as per rules of the Company.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
PGVCL JE Salary Details
- 1st Year – Rs. 37000 /-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 39000 /-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 39000 /-
- 4th Year – Rs. 39000 /-
- 5th Year – Rs. 39000 /-
PGVCL Junior Engineer Selection Criteria
- The selection process will be based on Written / online Test.
- The tentative syllabus for the exam will be including but not limited to following topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
- There will be five sections in multiple choice question paper having approximate weightage for each section.
Also Apply GSECL Junior Engineer Recruitment
PGVCL JE Online Test
- The Question Paper Will Be In English Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||10%|
|Section – III||Electrical Engineering||60%|
|Section – IV||Computer knowledge||10%|
|Section – V||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates