PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – 26 Vacancies, Apply Online
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Diploma Trainee Posts through PGCIL official notification August 2021. Eligible person who are looking for a career in Jammu – Jammu and Kashmir Government can make use of this opportunity.
Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18th September 2021
PGCIL Jobs 2021 Notification
- Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India limited
- Post Name: Diploma Trainee
- of Vacancies: 26 Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Notification Date: 20th August 2021
- Registration Submitted Starting Date: 20th August 2021
- Registration Submitted Closing Date: 18th September 2021
- Cutoff List Date: 12th July 2021
- Date of Written Test/Computer Based Test: Last Week of October 2021 (tentatively)
PGCIL Vacancy Details
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): 23 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): 03 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR/ OBC(NCL)/EWS and pass marks for SC and PwD and Ex-SM candidates Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for UR/OBC(NCL)/EWS candidates. Higher technical qualifications like B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech/ M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed.
- As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 27 years.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC Candidates: 05 Years
- The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only. Written Test/ Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
- All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
- To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30% marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies, wherever applicable, the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
- Only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying percentage of 40% (for unreserved) /30% (for reserved) will get empanelled as per the criteria of empanelment.
- The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
- The Computer Based Test is expected to be conducted at Chandigarh/ Jammu/Srinagar. The candidates can choose the test centre based on their address for communication or present address.
- No change of test centre will be allowed subsequently.
- However, depending upon the number of candidates applying for particular centre, climatic conditions, COVID lockdown etc., the management reserves the right to add/amend/change the test centre.
Service Agreement Bond
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of ₹ 2,50, 000/- (for General/OBC (NCL) / EWS candidates) and ₹ 1,25,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates for serving POWERGRID for a minimum period of 03 years after successful completion of training
- Stipend during training period of One year (Rs.) – Rs.27500/- per month
- Basic Pay on regularization – Rs. 25000/- in the pay scale of Rs.25000- 117500/-(IDA)
How to Apply?
- Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through Power Grid Corporation of India Limited’s official website powergridindia.com from 20th August 2021 to 18th September 2021
- Candidates who had applied for vacancies of Diploma Trainee for NRTS-II which were notified through advertisement dated 14.06.2021 need to submit their choice regarding consideration of candidature (only if they meet the eligibility criteria as per this advertisement) through application link available on website. Such candidates do not need to submit fresh application. Fees (if paid) will be adjusted against the application. If ineligible, fees (if paid) will be refunded within 60 days from last date of application.
- In case such candidate doesn’t submit choice for consideration of his/her candidature, fees (if paid) will be refunded within 60 days from last date of application.
- General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates who had applied for said vacancy but did not pay fees and consequently were ineligible, need to submit fresh application if interested.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Other: Rs. 300/-
- Payment Mode: Online