PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Registration for Diploma Trainee Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is hiring applicants for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil). Eligible applicants can apply for the same through the official website. PGCIL has released a notification for Diploma Trainee Vacancies. Interested applicants may check the eligibility criteria and apply for the post before the last date. Also, you can check out the complete details regarding PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 like eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure, selection procedure, salary, important dates, and more details in this article.
Also Apply HPPSC AE Recruitment 2022
The last date to apply for the above-mentioned posts is April 20, 2022. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 16 vacant posts will be filled. Candidates can check their educational qualifications and age limits through the detailed notification given below.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Job Details
- Authority Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Name of Posts: Diploma Trainee
- No. of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Category: Engineering Job Updates
PGCIL Diploma Trainee 2022 Vacancy Details
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Ladakh Region: 09 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil): Ladakh Region: 02 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Kashmir Region: 05 Posts
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Opening date of online submission of application & payment of fees 21st March 2022 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of application & payment of fees 20th April 2022 (11:59 PM)
- The cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit/qualification/reservation is 20th April 2022
- Date of Written Test/ Computer Based Test June 2022 (tentatively)
Also See LIC Insurance Agent Recruitment 2022
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The maximum age for UR/EWS category is 27 years and for SC/ST category is 32 years as of 20.04.2022 is Mandatory.
- Candidate should have Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with a minimum of 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM is needed to apply for PGCIL Jobs 2022.
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical) OR Civil Engineering
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to https://www.powergrid.in ► Career section ►Job opportunities ► Openings ► Regional Openings ► Northern Region-II, Jammu Recruitment While applying on the website, the candidate should possess a Valid E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID, and Mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to upload the following documents while submitting an online application: –
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph max. (50kb) in .JPG format
- Scanned signature of candidate max (30kb) in .JPG format
- Date of Birth Proof, i.e. Matric/ Birth Certificate (in pdf format)
- Qualification Certificate (Diploma) along with Mark Sheets of all years/semesters along with proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage (if applicable) (in pdf format)
- Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to apply through the proper channels and need to upload “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer in pdf format.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) in pdf format
- Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) in pdf format
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) in pdf format
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ receipt (if applicable) in pdf format
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. On the further announcement of dates for the written test, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards from the above website for appearing in the test. In case the candidate qualifies for the written test, they shall furnish the downloaded application at the time of document verification/joining along with the documents as mentioned above in original as well as one set of self-attested photocopies of documents in support of their identity, age, qualification, caste, disability, etc.
- After successful completion of the registration process, the candidate will receive an email with details of his/her Login ID. The candidate is required to log in to the career page through the candidate login ID received for payment of fees. Online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The candidate is required to check the status of the payment
- In case, the payment transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to check any update in the status of his/her payment on the candidate login home page. In case there is no change in the payment status, he/ she may mail the query to [email protected] stating the issue and mentioning his/ her POWERGRID Registration No. Payment once done cannot be refunded
- Candidates are advised not to wait till the last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates – Nill.
- All other candidates – Rs. 300/-
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a stipend during the training period of one year is Rs. 27,500/- Per month. Basic pay on regularization is Rs. 25000/- in the pay scale of 25000-117500/- per month from the respective board.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of 2,50,000/- (for General/EWS candidates) and Rs.1,25,000/- for ST candidates for serving POWERGRID for a minimum period of 03 (three) years after successful completion of training.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based only on Written Test/Computer Based Test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type of 2(two) hours duration consisting of two parts.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Exam to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.