PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 1110 Vacancy
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of 1110 Apprentice vacancy. Eligible applicants may apply online at powergridindia.com. Check out PGCIL Recruitment 2021 eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure, vacancy details, salary, application fee and more for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Authority: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Name of Post: Apprentice
- No of Posts: 1110 Vacancies
- Duration of Apprenticeship: 1 Year
Also Apply PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Corporate Center, Gurugram: 44
- Northern Region – I, Faridabad: 134
- Northern Region – II, Jammu: 83
- Northern Region – III, Lucknow: 96
- Eastern Region – I, Patna: 82
- Eastern Region – II, Kolkata: 74
- North Eastern Region, Shillong: 127
- Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar: 53
- Western Region – I, Nagpur: 112
- Western Region – II, Vadodara: 115
- Southern Region – I, Hyderabad: 76
- Southern Region – II, Bangalore: 114
State-wise vacancy under North Eastern Region, Shillong
- Arunachal Pradesh: 33
- Assam: 45
- Manipur: 10
- Meghalaya: 13
- Mizoram: 6
- Nagaland: 9
- Tripura: 11
Also read Latest Government Jobs
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21st July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20th August 2021
Eligibility for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Mgt.): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
- Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- ITI Electrical: (Full Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
- Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination
- Not completed the 18 years of age
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration
- Job experience of more than 1 year
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Step-I: Get your NATS/ NAPS Registration Number
- Candidates should first register themselves in the website of https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in or https://apprenticeshipindia.org, get a registration/enrolment number and activate/complete the profile.
- Step-II: Apply for Apprenticeship in POWERGRID – Click Here
- If any candidates found not eligible/ providing false information/ documents are not in order, shall be disqualified at any stage during the engagement process or during the period of engagement.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted without proper documents will be summarily rejected without any intimation. The date of result declaration and percentage of marks in the final exam of qualification degree (not semester examination) should be clearly mentioned in the final/consolidated mark sheet
- If the percentage marks are not mentioned in the final mark sheet, then candidates should upload the Percentage Conversion Letter issued by their college/university.
- Please note that on completion of the period of apprenticeship training in POWERGRID, the apprentice shall have no claim whatsoever for any employment in this organization.
Also See: UPSC Civil Services Exam
PGCIL Apprentice Pay Scale
- Graduate Electrical: 15000 p.m.
- Graduate Civil: 15000 p.m.
- Graduate (Computer Science): 15000 p.m.
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): 15000 p.m.
- Diploma Electrical: 12000 p.m.
- Diploma Civil: 12000 p.m.
- ITI Electrical: 11000 p.m.
- Payment of an additional Rs.2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
PGCIL Apprentice Selection Process
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
Check out UPSC Exam Recruitment