Patna High Court District Judge Recruitment 2022 (18 Posts) Apply Online
Patna High Court District Judge Recruitment 2022 – High Court Of Judicature at Patna Notification 2021 for 18 Posts of District Judge (Entry Level).
Online applications are invited from eligible Advocates for direct recruitment of District Judge (Entry Level), Direct from Bar Exam-2021. All the Detailed i.e. Details of Vacancy, Age Limit, Education Qualification & Other Related Details are provided below.
Patna High Court District Judge 2022 Job Details
- Name of Vacant Posts: District Judge (Entry Level)
- Department Name: Patna High Court
Patna High Court District Judge Vacancies Details
- Eligible Advocates for Direct Recruitment in respect of 18 vacancies, including altogether 5 backlog vacancy for EBC and 06 for SC [including 07 ( SC – 03, EBC – 04) of last selection process and 04 (SC – 03, EBC – 01)
- No. of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Patna High Court District Judge Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd December 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th January 2022
- Last Date for upload Photo: 27th January 2022
Also apply MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
Patna High Court District Judge Eligibility Criteria
- Any applicant who has not completed 7 years of practice on the last date of receipt of Application as specified in the advertisement and who does not give declaration of appearance in at least 24 cases per year in the last 3 years, shall not be eligible for consideration for such appointment
- The candidates qualifying in the Written Test shall be required to give declaration of appearance in atleast 24 cases per year in the last 3 years preceding the year of advertisement which is 2020-21
- The candidates, who have not completed the age of 35 years and those who have already completed the age of 50 years as on 01.01.2021, shall not be eligible for consideration for such appointment.
Patna High Court District Judge Pay Scale
- The pay of District Judges are in the pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 80-63070.
Patna High Court District Judge Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
- The selected candidate will have to undergo a medical examination before the Medical Board to be constituted for the purpose that he I she is medically fit to perform duties as a Judicial Officer.
- The following procedure, guidelines principles shall be followed in connection with such applications I appointments recruitments such direct recruitment from the Bar shall be in respect of both permanent and temporary posts of the Bihar Superior Judicial Service.
- The vacancies as on 31.03.2021 shall be taken into account.
- The same procedure shall be adopted in the case of candidates practicing as Advocates outside the State of Bihar as would be applicable in respect of Advocates practicing within the State of Bihar.
- The selection process will comprise Written and Viva-Voce test.
- The High Court shall hold screening test with a view to shortlist candidates and may prescribe minimum qualifying cut-off marks for appearing in the Written Test. The marks obtained in the screening test will be relevant for determining eligibility to appear at the written test and not for any other purpose.
- The candidates approximately ten times the number of vacancies for appointment, will be called for written test on the basis of marks obtained in Screening Test, if held. The candidates, approximately three times the number of vacancies for appointment, will be called for Viva- Voce test on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test.
Patna High Court District Judge Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Mode of payment of fees is online by following the link while filling up the form on website of the Court patnahighcourt.gov.in
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth and Address etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submitting the online application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained and permissible.
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SU BMIT” button at the end of the online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, Candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ marks sheets. Any change/ alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1500/- as examination fee (Rupees 750/- for SC I ST and OH candidates from Bihar).
Mode of Fee Payment
- Mode of payment of fees is online by following the link while filling up the form on website of the Court www.patnahighcourt.gov.in