OSSSC SFS Recruitment 2021: Apply for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Posts
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 – The Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released a short notification for the District Cadre posts of Statistical Field Surveyor. A total of 529 vacancies have been released under OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021.
This is a great Odisha Govt Job opportunity. The interested candidates will be able to apply online on the OSSSC Official Website.
OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021 Details
- Exam Conducting Body: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Post: Statistical Field Surveyor
- Total No. of Vacancy: 529 Posts
Check out more Government Jobs
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting for Online Applications: 01st August 2021
- Deadline for Online Applications: 21st August 2021
- Exam Date: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Recruitment 2021
- Nationality: The candidate must be a citizen of India
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed intermediate examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or CBSE /CISCE or equivalent examination. Candidates must have basic computer skill with knowledge in “word processing and spread sheet examinations” and must be able to speak, read and write Odia
- Candidate should have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on January 1, 2021
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women – 5 years
- Persons with Disability – 10 years
- Servicemen – Total period of service rendered in defence service
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The merit list shall be created on the basis of marks obtained out of 100.
A written examination shall be conducted for 70 marks.
- Of the rest 30 marks, 10 marks shall be awarded for the percentage of marks secured in the 10th standard and 20 marks for marks secured in the 10+2 standard.
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
- The written exam will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- The difficulty level of the exam (Arithmetic and English) shall be equivalent to that of the 10th standard.
|Arithmetic||25||1 &1/2 hour|
|Basic Computer Skills||20|
OSSSC Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The candidates can apply online between 01st August to 21st August 2021. The aspirants can apply online by following the step-wise instructions given below.
- Step 1: Proceed to OSSSC Official Website.
- Step 2: Proceed to “Apply Online”.
- Step 3: New users need to click on “New User”.
- Step 4: Enter all the required details and upload the necessary scanned copies and complete the registration.
- Step 5: Login and proceed to the application form.
- Step 6: Enter your personal details, address, educational qualification, etc.
- Step 7: Upload the required documents as per the prescribed format. The candidates can download the Testbook Resize Tool.
- Step 8: Pay the application/examination fee as per the category.
- Step 9: Submit your finally completed application form.
- General & OBC Fee: Rs. 100
- SC / ST Fee: Nill
- Fee Payment Mode: Online