OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 Apply Online 161 Posts
OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has been released a latest notification for the OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020 of the Auditor Vacancy at 161 Posts. Interested Candidates can apply UGVCL Apprentice Apply Online through the official website OSSC Auditor Online Form 2020 Sarkari Result ossc.gov.in by 28th September 2020. Check out OSSC Auditor Vacancy 2020 eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application procedure, application fee, how to apply, important dates, salary and more details for OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020.
OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name||Combined Auditor|
|Total Number of Vacancy||161|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
OSSC Vacancy Details
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||02||04||–||07||13||–||–|
OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Start||28th August 2020|
|Closing Date of Application Form||28th September 2020|
Eligibility for OSSC Combined Auditor Recruitment 2020
- Candidates should posses Bachelors’ Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or Law from a recognised University and possess minimum qualification of PGDCA
- Must have passed odia at least upto ME Standard
- Candidate age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years.
- Age Relaxation SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
- Selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Computer Practical Skill Test and Certificate Verification
OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply Online?
- Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the OSSC’s Website ossc.gov.in on or before 28th September 2020
- Follow the given steps to complete the application for OSSC Combined Auditor Online form
- As you click the given online application link.
- Enter the required credentials,
- Personal Details,
- Contact Details,
- Educational Eligibility.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
- Please ensure payment has been made. The completion of the OSSC Combined Auditor Online form requires the payment.
- General/EWS/OBC (Creamy Layer): Rs. 200/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs 0/-
- SC/ST: Rs 0/-
OSSC Salary/Pay Scale
- For Combined Auditor Pay Scale Rs. 16880/-
- Other pay scale details go to official notification.
Also See: JPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020