Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 for 6060 posts of Trade Apprentice Posts
Ordnance Factory Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Online applications has been invited from Indian citizens for engagement of 56th Batch (for Non-ITI & ITI applicants) of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 and amendments thereof in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. The number of vacancies is approx. 6060 including 3847 ITI and 2219 Non-ITI, as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission. All the information related to this upcoming apprentice engagement will be updated here on this page. Board has released a short notification and in a couple of days, a detailed notification will also be published. Check out complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, last date, pay scale and more for Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020.
प्रशिक्षु अधिनियम 1961 के तहत व्यापार अपरेंटिस के 56 वें बैच (गैर-आईटीआई और आईटीआई आवेदकों के लिए) की सगाई के लिए भारतीय नागरिकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं और भारत भर में विभिन्न राज्यों में स्थित आयुध और आयुध उपकरण कारखानों में इसके संशोधन हैं। रिक्तियों की संख्या लगभग है। ओएफबी के कौशल भारत मिशन के हिस्से के रूप में 3847 आईटीआई और 2219 गैर-आईटीआई सहित 6060। इस आगामी अपरेंटिस सगाई से संबंधित सभी जानकारी इस पृष्ठ पर यहां अपडेट की जाएगी। बोर्ड ने एक छोटी अधिसूचना जारी की है और एक दो दिनों में, एक विस्तृत अधिसूचना भी प्रकाशित की जाएगी। आयुध निर्माणी भर्ती 2020 के लिए रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, अंतिम तिथि, वेतनमान और अधिक जैसे पूर्ण विवरण देखें।
OFB Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organisation: Ordnance Factory Apprentice
- Nature of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Post: Apprentice
- Number of the Posts: Apporx 6060 including 3847 ITI and 2219 Non-ITI,
OFB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Start date of Submission of Application Form: 10th January 2020
- Last date of Submission of Application Form: 09th February 2020
Eligibility for OFB Recruitment 2020
- Between 15 to 24 years as on 09th February 2020, Relaxation in Upper age limit is permitted as under:
Age relaxation is as per following conditions:
- For SC/ST Applicants – 05 (Five) years
- For OBC Applicants – 03 (Three) years
- For Physically Handicapped (PH) / Physically Challenged (PC) or Differently Abled Applicants; Additional 10 (Ten) years
- UR: 10 Years
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer): 13 Years
- SC/ST: 15 Years
- For ITI Applicants – Upper age limit is further relaxed by the period of training already undergone as per the normal duration of NCVT/SCVT, in the relevant trade.
For Non ITI
- Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on the date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI). The relevant trade to be considered will be strictly on the basis of Schedule I of Apprentice Act 1961 (and amendments thereof).
OFB Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared separately for NON-ITI and EX-ITI category. The merit list for NON-ITI category will be prepared factory-wise on the basis of overall percentage of marks in madhyamik or matriculation (Class X standard or equivalent), aggregate in all subjects and irrespective of Board. For NON-ITI category, a factory -wise common merit list will be prepared and the trades will be allotted by each factory on Merit-cum-choice basis after selection.
- The Merit List for Ex-ITI category will be prepared factory-wise and trade-wise, on the basis of simple average of percentage of marks both in Matriculation and ITI (minimum 50% in aggregate in each). For the purpose of calculation of percentage of Matriculation, marks obtained by the applicants in all subjects will be taken to account and for calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in provisional/final certificate will be taken.
- The aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in Madhyamik (Class X or equivalent) shall be considered irrespective of Board / Exam System and shall be considered as per percentage formula of that Board / Exam System only.
- Based on the vacancy position, select lists will be prepared and only provisionally selected candidates will be called for document verification and medical examination.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicant must apply ‘online’ ONLY directly through the link given on website ofb.gov.in. No other format of application shall be entertained. Applicants are required to read the instructions indicated in the advertisement thoroughly before submitting their application.
- Applicants must fill their personal details carefully. Applicants should ensure that their name, father’s name, date of birth, marks obtained shall exactly match with what is recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate etc. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS, which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the applicants.
- While filling up the application form through website, the applicant must be ready with the following
- Recent clear soft/scanned copy of colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb).
- Clear scan picture/images of signature by the candidate on white paper with black/blue ink pen (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20kb – 30kb).
- Clear Scanned picture of Left Thumb Impression (LTI) by the applicant on white paper with blue ink shall also be uploaded (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP/GIF format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20kb-30kb).
- 12 digit Aadhaar Card Number. The applicants not having Aadhaar Number but who have enrolled for Aadhaar, can enter first 14 digit Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
- UR/OBC – Rs. 100
- SC/ST/Female/PwD/Transgender – Nil
Mode of Payment
- Once the first part of online application is complete in all respects through a link on website www.ofb.gov.in, applicants will be directed to payment gateway website to make payment. The payment can be made by using Internet Banking /debit card / credit card / Cash Card, Wallets/IMPS/NEFT/UPI, BHIM, by providing information as asked on the screen.
The minimum stipend per month shall be paid to the trade apprentices (as per the provision of sub-rule (1) of rule 11 of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992). According to the Trade Apprentice Act 1961 & as per The Gazette notification of India, G.S.R. 680(E), Part-ll-Section 37-Sub-section (i) Dtd. September 22, 2014 year wise entitlement of present stipend is appended below:
- During 1st year of training – 70% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory.
- During 2nd year of training – 80% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory.
- During 3rd year of training – 90% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory.
- A person shall be eligible for being trained under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeships Rules, 1992, as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed therein for imparting training in the relevant trades which will be certified by the Ordnance Factory hospital.
Check out more State Govt Jobs