OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 19 Management Trainee Posts
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for 19 Management Trainee – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 19 Posts through Online mode.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for OPTCL MT Recruitment Notification 2021 through online mode from 14th May 2021 on official website of OPTCL optcl.co.in. The last date for submission OPTCL MT Online Application is 13th June 2021. OPTCL MT Recruitment is being done for the disciplines of Finance, HRD, Law, IT, CS & Economist
Details of OPTCL MT Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Advt No||ADVT. NO: MPP&R- 01/2021|
|Job Name||Management Trainees|
|Total Vacancy||19 Posts|
OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Date||11th May 2021|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||14th May 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||13th June 2021|
OPTCL Management Trainee Vacancy Details
- We are looking for young, promising and energetic aspirants with bright academic records to join the organization (OPTCL and Gridco) as Management Trainees in the disciplines of Finance, HRD, Law, IT, CS & Economist.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Management Trainee – Finance||11|
|Management Trainee – HRD||03|
|Management Trainee – IT||02|
|Management Trainee – Law||02|
|Management Trainee – Company Secretary||01|
Eligibility for OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2021
- MT-Finance: Degree with passing of the Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India.
- MT-HRD: Full time PG Degree/Diploma of two years duration in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare/ HRD/HRM/PM&IR/MBA with specialization in HRD or Personnel Management from recognized University/Institution with at least 60% marks in aggregate. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- Note: MBA/PGDBM with dual specialization shall be considered provided both specializations carry equal weightage.
- MT-LAW: Degree in Law from a recognized Institution.
- MT-IT: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/MCA with at least 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institution. For SC/ST candidates, the minimum percentage of marks required is 50%.
- MT-CS: Graduate with Company Secretary having Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- MT-ECONOMIST: Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Finance Management with at least 60% of marks from a recognized University or Institution.
- Note: Degree / Diploma obtained from Open University (except IGNOU) / Distance Learning Mode / Part-Time / Sandwich Course shall not be considered.
- Candidate must not be under 21 (twenty one) years of age and must not be above 32 (thirty two) years as on 01st May 2021 i.e. she / he must not have been born later than 01.05.2000, and not earlier than 01.05.1989.
- Relaxation for SC / ST/ SEBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Women:
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of Woman candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (Ten) years in case of PwD candidates.
- Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only one benefit of upper age relaxation, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ ST/ SEBC candidates applying against UR vacancies.
- Relaxation in age limit shall be applicable for PWD candidates irrespective of the fact, whether the post is reserved or not, provided the post is identified for PWDs.
- The reservation posts including reservation for Women will be as per ORV Act and other applicable Act and Rules.
- PWD candidates, whose disability is not less than 40% (forty percent), are required to attach Disability Certificate indicating percentage of disability & type of disability issued by the concerned Medical Board for consideration as per Rules. The PwD candidates can apply against the Un-reserved posts provided the post is identified as suitable for PwDs.
- Ex-Servicemen are required to attach copy of the Discharge Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Concession meant for SC, ST and SEBC by birth are admissible to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Odisha State only.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to having sound health and being physically & mentally fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per the norms and standards of Medical Fitness.
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 number of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject Knowledge (80%), Numerical / GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration.
- In addition, there shall be an online Psychometric Test of 30 Minutes for which there shall be no marking in CBT. However, the report of the psychometric test will be used at the time of Personal Interview.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:3 in case of MT-Finance and in the ratio of 1:5 in case of other posts.
- The merit list will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Personal Interview. The weightage for CBT & Personal Interview is 80% & 20% respectively.
- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit. However the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their Medical fitness as per the prescribed format.
- On selection, candidates can be posted at any of the existing / upcoming units of OPTCL throughout Odisha
Centre of Exam
- Computer Based Test (CBT) for the post of Management Trainees will be held at Bhubaneswar only. The candidates are to mention their choice of Examination Centre at appropriate place in the Online Application Form.
- The request for change of Centre shall NOT be entertained. Allotment of the Test Centre is at the discretion of the Corporation.
- The Management reserves the right to change the Centre of Examination without mentioning any reason thereof at any stage of recruitment.
OPTCL Management Trainee Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement. They must go through the
- Instructions to fill up On-line Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available in the OPTCL website optcl.co.in
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be sent to their registered e-mail. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number for future correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Uploading of Documents
- Candidates are required to keep the following documents ready before initiating the Online Application Form.
- Candidate shall upload the scanned copy of original documents.
- Recent colour passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format (.jpg/.jpeg)
- PWD certificate, if applying for age relaxation under PWD category.
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge certificate / I card / NOC, if applicable.
- Experience certificate issued by the man power service provider / designated officer of the outsourcing agency, if an applicant is engaged through the outsourcing agency in OPTCL.
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- Essential Qualification Passed Certificate.
- Essential Qualification Final Mark Sheet.
- Size of documents to be uploaded shall be 100KB to 200KB and in PDF format
- Note: The uploaded documents must be clearly Identifiable / visible, otherwise the application is liable to be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained
Also See: Bank Note Press Recruitment 2021
OPTCL Management Trainee Salary Details
- Selected candidate for the post of Management trainee will get paid for Rs. 24000/- per month for the training period
- After completing training period 1-year candidate will be appointed as Assistant Manager and get paid for Rs. 56100/- to Rs.177500/ per month with Basic Pay, DA, HRA or company accommodation, Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance etc.
- For any guidance on filling up the Online Application & Information regarding Advertisement & Recruitment, the candidate may contact the OPTCL Help Desk Telephone No.: 9438907594 in all working days between 11.00 AM to 05.00 PM and/or can also email at [email protected]
- Candidates are required to visit the OPTCL website optcl.co.in for any relevant information from time to time.