OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 200 Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee
OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has released a notification for recruitment to the various posts of Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee on contract basis. All interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode from 14th September 2021 onwards.
This recruitment is being done to recruit 200 vacancies. The candidates can check important dates, qualification, experience, selection criteria and all other related information regarding the notification below.
OPTCL 2021 Details
- Name of the Organization: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited
- Post name: Jr. Maintenance and Operator Trainee
- of Vacancy: 200 Posts
- Category: Odisha Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Odisha
Also See: GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2021
OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Vacancy Details
- UR – 101
- SEBC – 22
- SC – 32
- ST – 45
- Total – 200 Posts
OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement Date of Online Application Submission: 14th September 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Submission: 14th October 2021
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Educational Qualification: HSC pass from recognized Board or equivalent and ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from NCVT with minimum 60% marks for General & SEBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidate must not be under 18 (eighteen ) years of age and must not be above 32 (thirty two) years as on 01.09.2021 i.e. she / he must not have been born later than 1.09.2003, and not earlier than 01.09.1989.
- Relaxation for SC / ST/ SEBC, PWD, Ex-Servicemen and Women:
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of Woman candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (Ten) years in case of PwD candidates.
- Every Ex-serviceman who has put in not less than six month continuous service in Army/ Navy/ Air Forces of the Union shall be allowed to deduct the period of such service from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age limits
- Provided that a person who comes under more than one category mentioned above, shall be eligible for only one benefit of upper age relaxation, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
- The date of birth entered in the High School Certificate Exam or equivalent Certificate issued by the concerned Board / Council will only be accepted
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to having sound health and being physically & mentally fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per the norms and standards of Medical Fitness.
- Candidates selected under PWD category must be within the prescribed normal range for all other physical standard. The PWD candidates will have to undergo a verification process by the authorized Medical Board.
OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Selection Procedure
- The selection process involves Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill Test and Career Marking.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test, comprising 200 numbers of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject Knowledge (80%), Numerical /GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Candidates who qualify in CBT and shortlisted, shall be called for Skill Test in 1:3 ratio in each category.
- Since the job involves climbing of Towers / Structures and other Electrical Operation & Maintenance related activities; Skill Test shall be conducted on the above activities.
- The Skill test will only be of qualifying nature.
- Candidates, who have qualified in the Skill Test shall be called for document verification for Career Marking
- The merit list of the qualified candidates will be drawn purely on the basis of Performance in the CBT and Career Marking. The CBT and career marking shall carry weightage of 80% and 20% respectively.
- The offer of appointment shall be issued to the selected candidates on the basis of merit. However the final appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness as per the prescribed standard.
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Angul, Bolangir, Balasore, Bargarh, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Jagatsingpur, Jajpur, Kalahandi, Kandhamal, Karanjia(Mayurbhanj), Kendrapara, Keonjhar, Koraput, Malkangiri, Nayagarh, Puri, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Sonepur, Gunupur(Rayagada), Jharsuguda etc depending on the number of candidates from the respective zone
- Candidates are to mention their choice of Examination Zone at appropriate place in the Online Application Form.
Also See: NTPC Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), out of which Subject Knowledge (80%), Numerical/ GK & Reasoning (10%) & English Knowledge (10%). The CBT will be of Three (3) hours duration
- There shall be no negative marking. Candidates who qualify in CBT and shortlisted, shall be called for Skill Test in 1:3 ratio in each category.
OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement. They should go through the Instruction fill up On-line Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available in the OPTCL website optcl.co.in.
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will sent to their registered e-mail ID. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number for future correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
Uploading of Documents
- Candidates are required to keep the following documents ready before initiating the Online Application Form.
- Candidate shall upload the scanned copy of original documents.
- Caste certificate, if she/he belongs to SC/ST/SEBC category.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) certificate, if applicable.
- Sports certificate / Identity card, if applicable.
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge certificate / I card / NOC, if applicable.
- Experience certificate issued by the man power service provider / designated officer of the outsourcing agency, if an applicant is engaged through the outsourcing agency in OPTCL.
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- 10th Mark sheet.
- ITI Pass Certificate.
- ITI Final Mark Sheet.
- Unreserved/SEBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/PWD Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Candidates shall be required to make the payment of fee while filling up online application through on-line mode.
- For On-line Payment mode (Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking): In case of On-line payment mode, an applicant will be redirected to payment gateway page under Tech Process. After completing the On-line Payment, she / he shall take hard copy of the application form along with Fee Receipt
- She/he shall retain the hard copy and proof of payment for future reference / record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates / testimonials as and when necessary
- The candidate shall bear the online transaction charges extra as applicable
OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Salary Details
- Pay Matrix – Rs. 22,700/- to Rs.72,000/-