OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply for 92 Insurance Medical Officer
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of candidates as Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist posts. Applicants need to fill the online application form for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020. The online application is going to end on 30th July 2020. Check out eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application form, steps to apply online, important dates, fees and more for OPSC Recruitment 2020.
ओडिशा पब्लिक सर्विस कमीशन (OPSC) ने इंश्योरेंस मेडिकल ऑफिसर और स्पेशलिस्ट पदों के लिए उम्मीदवारों की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। ओपीएससी चिकित्सा अधिकारी भर्ती 2020 के लिए आवेदकों को ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र भरने की आवश्यकता है। ऑनलाइन आवेदन 30 जुलाई 2020 को समाप्त होने जा रहा है। पात्रता मानदंड, रिक्ति विवरण, आवेदन पत्र, ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए कदम, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, शुल्क और अधिक जानकारी के लिए देखें। ओपीएससी भर्ती 2020।
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment: Overview
- OPSC Medical Officer: Details
- Name of Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Post Name: Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist
- No.: 02 of 2020-21
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: 30th June 2020
- Application Last Date: 30th July 2020
OPSC 2020 Vacancy Details
- R – 52 (12-w)
- E.B.C – 03 (03-w)
- C – 16 (06-w)
- T – 21 (04-w)
- Total – 92 (25-w)
Eligibility for OPSC Recruitment 2020
- The candidate must be a citizen of India;
- The candidate must be of good mental condition and sound health and free from any physical defects likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service and in case a candidate, who after such medical examination as the Government may prescribe, is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointed to the service.
- The candidate shall be able to read, write and speak Odia and must have – (a) Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or (b) Passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or (c) Passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII from a School or Educational Institution recognized by the Govt. of Odisha or the Central Government; or (d) Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- A candidate must have not more than one spouse living if married. Provided that the State Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Government servants/ln-service, whether temporary or permanent, are eligible to apply provided that they possess the requisite qualification and are within the prescribed age-limit as provided under Para – 3 & 4 of the Advertisement. They must inform their respective Heads Of Offices in writing regarding submission Of their app’ications for this recruitment and “NO Obiection Certificate”.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above 32 years as on 1st day of January 2020 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1988 and not later than 1st January 1999.
- SBI Recruitment 2020 for 326 Executive & Sr. Executive Posts, Apply Online
- SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification
Method of Selection
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist will be made on the basis of Written Test.
- The written examination shall consist of one paper of 200 marks.
- There shall be 200 questions of Multiple Choices Question (MCQ) pattern and each question shall carry one mark
- The duration of examination shall be 3 hours.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The qualifying marks of written test will be decided by the Commission for this advertisement as per Labour & ESI Department Office Order No. 2320/LESI, dt. 21.03.2020
OPSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the website of OPSC before filling up online application form.
- Applicants must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC http://opsc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. (i) Instructions to fill up online application.
- Applicants are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of I.eft hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and LTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained.
- Applicants should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
- On successful submission of the online Registration. an unique “Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN)” will be assigned to the applicant. Applicants are required to take printout of the finally submitted online Registration/Re-registration and Application forms for submission to OPSC with ink signed signature and along with copies of requisite certificate & documents.
- The applicants are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush.
- Any compliant on the conduct of examination must be sent to the Grievance Wing of the Commission by e-Mail ([email protected]) within 05 (Five) days of completion of the examination.
- Online applications are invited from the prospective applicants through the Proforma Application to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 30th June to 30th July 2020 is the last date for Online Registration and Online payment of Exam Fee 06th August 2020.