OPSC Recruitment 2021 for 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officer Posts
OPSC Recruitment 2021 – OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Job Notification. Odisha Public Service Commission has invited online application for the 92 Posts of Assistant Soil Conservation Officer. The online submission of application for OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Job Notification will start from 23rd April 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Job Notification on or before 24th May 2021.
Also See: UPSC ISS Entrance Exam 2021 Notification
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class-II (Group-B)|
|Number of Vacancies||92|
|Job Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||06th April 2021|
|Online Application Starts||23rd April 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th May 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Registered Application||31st May 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
- A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture or Bachelor in Agricultural Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Forestry from any recognized university to be eligible to apply for the vacancies.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- The candidate must have attained the age of 21 Years and must not be above the age of 32 Years
Also See: Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021
- The selection of the eligible candidates will be done through a written test and interview round.
- The written test will be comprised of 2 papers: Paper-I and Paper-II of 100 marks each.
- The questions will be of Multiple-Choice Pattern
- The time duration of each paper will be one and half hour.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round depending on the marks scored in the written exam.
- The total marks for the interview round- 25 marks.
- For the syllabus, check the detailed notification for which the link has been provided above.
OPSC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Assistant Soil Conservation Officer in Class-II (Group-B), click on the apply online link given below.
- Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 23rd April 2021 to 31st May 2021.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of OPSC opsc.gov.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active on 23rd April 2021.
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Fill the Online OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Application Form.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.
- The Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- and the candidates belong to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
- Selected candidates will get PB-2- Rs.9300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with grade pay of Rs 4600 from the organization.