OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for 139 Post Graduate Teachers
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has notified for 139 vacancies for Post Graduate Teacher under Science Stream in Group B. Online application process for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification will commence from 24th March 2021. Candidates can apply for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 Notification on or before 23rd April 2021 with the official website.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher (Science Stream in Group B)|
|Advt. No.||12 of 2020-21|
Also See: Sikkim TET 2021 Notification
- A total of 139 vacancies have been released for Science Stream in Group B of State Service for Higher Secondary Schools functioning under ST & SC Development Department. The subject-wise and category-wise vacancies have been tabulated below:
|S No||Science Stream Subject||Category-wise Vacancies||Total Vacancies|
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||10th March 2021|
|Online Registration Start||24th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23rd April 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Registered Application||30th April 2021|
|Written Exam||To Be Notified Soon|
(A) Essential Qualification
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Must have possessed two years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Have B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
(B) Desirable Qualification
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of certificate in support of above qualification obtained from a recognized University or College or Institution.
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (twenty one) years and must not be above the age of 32 (thirty two) years as on the 1st day of January 2021 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1989 and not later than 1st January, 2000.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
- Provided that the upper age limit shall be relaxable by five (5) years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Women and Ex-Servicemen and by ten (10) years for Persons with Disabilities whose permanent disability is Forty percent (40%) and more.
- Persons with Disabilities belonging to SC/ST /SEBC categories are eligible for age relaxation benefits of 15 years
OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online from 24th March 2021 to 23rd April 2021 at the official website opsc.gov.in
- Candidates are required to take print out of a finally Submitted Online Application Form and put their Signature under the Declaration for Submission to O.P.S.C. along with Copies of Requisite Certificate and Documents.
- Candidates can send the Printout/ Hard Copy along with the Copy of Required certificate and Documents etc.
Steps to Apply Online
- Visit the official website of OPSC opsc.gov.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active on 24th March 2021.
- Check in the What’s News and Download the OPSC Postgraduate Teacher 12 of 2021 Advertisement PDF.
- Read the Information in the Advertisement Carefully.
- Fill the Online OPSC Postgraduate Teacher Application Form.
- Submit the Online Application before the Last Date arrives.
- The Candidates are required to pay the Application Fee of Rs.500/- and the candidates belongs to the SC/ ST and persons with disability are exempted to pay the Application Fee.
- The selection process will be done through two stages:
- Written Examination
Written Exam Pattern
- The written examination will be consists of 150 marks with 150 questions to be completed within 3 hours duration. The paper is distributed in Paper-I and Paper-II
- Paper-I: Objective type consisting of 50 marks with 50 multiple-choice questions to be completed.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
- Paper-II: This paper will be of concerned subject consist of 100 marks with 100 questions covering the syllabus prescribed for PG Degree in the concerned subject.
- Pay Band of Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-