ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification 4182 Vacancies
ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for 4182 Apprentice Posts. Interested applicants can apply for 4182 ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 17th August 2020. Applicants who want to apply for the post can check eligibility, selection process, application form, salary, fees and more for ONGC Recruitment 2020.
Check out below:
ONGC Job Details
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Apprentice Training|
|Total No of Vacancies||4182 Pots|
|Job Location||All over India|
ONGC Vacancy Details
|Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualifications for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trade/disciplines mentioned below:|
|Northern Sector 228 Posts|
|OVL Delhi||24 Posts|
|Mumbai Sector 764 Posts|
|Western Sector 1579 Posts|
|Eastern Sector 716 Posts|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||511 Posts|
|Southern Sector 674 Posts|
|Central Sector 221 Posts|
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||29th July 2020|
|opening of online application portal||29th July 2020 11:00 HRS|
|Last date for Submission of Application||17th August 2020 18:00 HRS|
|Date of Result/Selection||24th August 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||17th August 2020 18:00 HRS|
|Receive confirmation from candidates||24th August 2020 – 01st September 2020|
- Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Assistant-Human Resource: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant: ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA): ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil): ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter: ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance: ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): Sc with PCM or PCB
- ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) Trade: Library Assistant
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel: ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Plumber: ITI in Plumber trade
- Surveyor: ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder: ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil/Computer Sci./Electrical/Electronics & Tel /Electronics/Mechanical: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- ONGC may follow the following process to select the applicants.
- Merit Listing
- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
- No canvassing or influencing would be acceptable at any time and may render for non-consideration.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit ONGC website ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29th July 2020 11:00 HRS till 17th August 2020 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password.
- After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.
- Applicants are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission
ONGC Salary Details
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
- AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2020
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 for 300 Steno Personal Asst
- Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
- NSCL Recruitment 2020 for 220 Management Trainee Other Trainee Posts