ONGC Recruitment 2020 for General Manager Notification Apply Online 1 Job Vacancy
ONGC Recruitment 2020 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released the notification for 01 General Manager (Logistics) job vacancies in Mumbai. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the job from 01st July to 30th July 2020. Applicants need to fill the ONGC General Manager (Logistics) job application form 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on ONGC General Manager (Logistics) Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form, important dates and more details.
ऑयल एंड नेचुरल गैस कॉरपोरेशन (ONGC) ने मुंबई में 01 महाप्रबंधक (लॉजिस्टिक्स) की रिक्तियों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है। इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवार नौकरी के लिए 01 जुलाई से 30 जुलाई 2020 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदकों को ओएनजीसी के महाप्रबंधक (लॉजिस्टिक्स) की नौकरी के लिए आवेदन पत्र भरने की आवश्यकता है। 2020 रिक्ति, आयु सीमा, वेतन, आवेदन पत्र, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां और अधिक विवरण।
Check out below:
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Overview
- Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Post Name: General Manager (Logistics)
- Level: E6
- Job type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Job Location: Mumbai
- ONGC Recruitment has announced totally 1 vacancy for General Manager (Logistics) – Aviation Jobs.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Start date of submitting application through email 01st July 2020
- Last date of submitting application through email 31st July 2020
Eligibility for ONGC Recruitment 2020
Qualification & Experience
- The incumbent should possess a current Airline Transport Pilot License (H) or Commercial Helicopter Pilot License (H) on twin-engine helicopter with Instrument Rating.
- Having at least 10,000 hours of total flying experience, including offshore flying, on twin engine, out of which 6,000 hours as Pilot-in Command
- And should have minimum 10 years managerial experience / Operations in-charge in aviation industry
- Maximum 50 years (As on 31st July 2020) (ONGC departmental candidates will be allowed relaxation in age as per existing rules)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
Selection Process for ONGC General Manager Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be on the basis of educational qualification, experience and performance in personal interview. In case the number of applicants who apply and fulfil the eligibility criteria are more, the Appointing authority shall decide the number of candidates to be considered for the post and may accordingly enhance the criteria for Qualification and / or experience.
- Qualification – 30
- Experience – 40
- Interview – 30
- Final Selection: Only such candidates will be considered for empanelment in the merit list who meets the prescribed Qualification and Experience criteria and secure minimum 60% of marks in interview.
- Basic Pay Scale – E6 – 1,20,000 – 2,80,000/-
- Besides Basic Pay and annual increment at 3%, the employee is entitled to allowances at 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Leave Encashment, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme etc. as per Company rules.
ONGC General Manager Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Eligible & interested applicants need to visit ongcindia.com to download the required ‘Application Format’ (Annexure-I).
- The duly typed & signed application forms should be scanned (in PDF Format Only) and emailed to [email protected] along with scanned copies of the following documents (PDF only)
- 10th Mark Sheet for Date of Birth
- Airline Transport Pilot License (H) or Commercial Helicopter Pilot License (H), on twin engine helicopter with IR (Instrument Rating).
- Flying experience certificate including offshore flying, on twin engine. Should specifically mention separately about flying experience as Pilot – in – Command
- Scanned copies of Pilot Log book.
- A self-attested summary sheet on the following :
- Total Flying Experience
- Offshore Flying Experience
- Twin Engine Flying Experience
- Pilot – in – command flying experience
- Certificate showing minimum 10 years managerial experience /Operations in – charge in aviation industry.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size Photo (JPG / JPEG image)
- The subject of the mail should be “Application for General Manager(Logistics) – Aviation at E6 level in ONGC”
- All correspondence with the registered candidates shall be done through their registered e-mail and mobile only. Applicants are required to keep the registered e-mail and mobile active at least for one year.
- The applicants shortlisted for interview shall be intimated through their registered e-mail and mobile only.
- Shortlisted applicants for interviews shall be informed either through the website of ONGC – www.ongcindia.com or through Email. No separate Interview call letters shall be sent to the candidates by post.
- Kerala Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 8575 Class IV Posts
- SSC JHT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- IBPS RRB 2021 Notification