ONGC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 50 Assistant (Human Resource) Posts
ONGC Recruitment 2021 – OIL and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has published latest Notification for the post of Assistant (Human Resource) Vacancy at 50 Posts.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website before its last date 31st May 2021
ONGC Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization Name: OIL and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
- Post Name: Assistant (Human Resource)
- Total Post: 50 Posts
- Job Category: State Govts. Job
ONGC Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Assistant (Human Resource)
- Number of Vacancies: 50
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21st April 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th April 2021
- Education: The applying contenders must have completed graduation from the recognized University or Institute
- Age Limit: As per the norms
- Salary: Stipend – Rs. 9,000/- Per Month for the selected aspirants
- The process of selection will be notified for the applying contenders via a proper mode of communication.
How to Apply?
- Candidates applying for ONGC Assistant Jobs 2021 through ONGC Assistant Recruitment 2021 must register online on the official NAPS website https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ and complete the registration on or before April 30, 2021.
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Before starting to fill the application through online mode / offline, one must have the correct email ID and mobile number for the purpose of communication and ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume, any experience if necessary. Such as keep the documents ready.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature online mode (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.