Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 36 Operator (HMV) Vacancy
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 – Oil India Limited (OIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of 36 Operator-I (HMV), Grade-VII Vacancy from eligible candidates from its production and exploration areas in the districts of Dibrugarh, Tinsukia and Charaideo of Assam and Changlang of Arunachal Pradesh.
As per the Oil India Recruitment advertisement, apply online link has been activated on 21st August 2020 and it will be ended on 18th September 2020. Aspirants who are seeking 12th pass jobs in Central Govt. can use this chance. Check out vacancy details, important dates, official notification, eligibility criteria, online application form, selection procedure and more for Oil India Recruitment 2020.
Oil India Limited
- Oil India Limited shorty OIL is a public sector company under the control of Government of India. It is a hydrocarbon exploration and production company. OIL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of OIL is located at Duliajan in Assam
- The main products of OIL are petroleum, natural gas and other petro-chemical products. Because of its performance, govt. of India gave the Navaratna Status to the organization.
Details of Oil India Duliajan Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Operator (HMV) Grade VII|
|Salary||Rs.16,000.00 – 34,000.00|
|Total Vacancy||36 Posts|
|Job Location||Assam & Arunchal Pradesh|
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||21st August 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18th September 2020|
- Applicant must have completed 10+2 in any stream and possess minimum 04 (four) year old and valid Professional Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years of work experience in driving heavy vehicles.
- General: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- Ex-Servicemen: As per Government of India directives
- Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test and Heavy Vehicle Driving Test.
- Other selection process details please go to the official notification.
How to Apply?
- Candidate(s) fulfilling the above criteria would be required to apply online only through the link available in the Oil India Limited website at https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 21st August 2020, 07:00 a.m. to 18th September 2020, 11:59 p.m.
- For General/OBC candidate(s): Rs.200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s).
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/EWS candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.