Oil India Recruitment 2021 for 120 Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator) Posts
Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Oil India Limited has started accepting online applications for the post of Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer Operator) from 01st July 2021 onwards on the official website.
A total of 120 Clerk cum Computer Operator Posts will be recruited through Oil India Recruitment 2021
In this article, we have covered all the important details about recruitment including eligibility, selection process, vacancies, and more.
Also Apply PSPCL Recruitment 2021
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Details
- Exam Name: Oil India Limited
- Conducting Body: Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer Operator)
- Job Location: Across India
Oil India Vacancy Details
- Oil India Limited has invited candidates for 120 vacant posts of Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer Operator), below we have mentioned a category-wise breakdown of the vacancies
- SC – 08
- ST – 14
- OBC (NCL) – 32
- EWS – 12
- General (UR) – 54
- Total No. of Vacancies: 120 Posts
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 01st July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th August 2021
Eligibility criteria for Oil India Recruitment 2021
- (i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/ University with 40% marks; (ii) Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum six months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
- General – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- SC/ST – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Year
- Minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and age relaxation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives.
- Date of Birth (DOB) as mentioned in the Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Gov. Recognized Education Board will only be considered as valid proof of date of birth
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement / notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder viz. (A) English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post. Accordingly, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks:
- English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited – 20%
- Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability – 20%
- Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge – 60%
- Total – 100%
- There will be no negative marking in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be bilingual i.e. English & Assamese.
- The total duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 02 (two) hours
- Compensatory time in addition to the duration of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be allowed to eligible candidates who are Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, as applicable.
- In the final merit list for selection, if Computer Based Test (CBT) marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-C of the Computer Based Test (CBT) will be given preference. In case, if the marks in Part-C are same, then the candidate who obtains more marks in Part-B will be given preference
- Final selection will be made in order of merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the Computer Based Test(CBT) only.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The following procedures must be strictly followed which may otherwise lead to rejection of application: (i) Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e.https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for future reference.
- Candidate(s) must upload relevant documents/certificates/testimonials along with their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein. Further, candidate(s) must pay the online application fee, if applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective documents/certificates/testimonials.
- Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the application which will be generated by the system after completing the process of online application. No documents including copy of the application etc. are to be sent to OIL unless specifically advised
- For General/OBC Candidate(s) – Rs.200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- The online application fee must be paid through the payment gateway integrated with the online application system for the concerned post. Payment of online application fee by any other mode is not acceptable and payments made through other modes will NOT be returned or refunded to the candidate(s).
- SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidate(s) are exempted from paying the online application fee.