Oil India Recruitment 2022 Apply for 63 Grade III, V Posts; Check Details
OIL India Recruitment 2022 – Oil India Limited (OIL India) has released the official notification for 63 Grade III and V Vacancies in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the job from 26th Jan 2022 to 25th February 2022. For that, the Candidates need to fill the OIL India online application form 2022. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest OIL India job notification 2022 fully, before applying to this job.
Oil India 2022 Job Details
- Organization: Oil India Limited
- Post Name: Grade III and V
- Job type: Central Govt. Jobs
- Job Category: PSU Jobs
- Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam
- Total Vacancies: 63 Posts
Oil India Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Form Submission: 26th January 2022
- End Date of Online Form Submission: 25th February 2022
Oil India 2022 Vacancy Details
- Currently, Oil India Limited (OIL India) recruits 63 candidates to fill their following jobs.
- Grade III – 16
- Grade V – 47
- Total – 63 Vacancies
Also Apply GAIL Recruitment 2022 for Executive Trainee
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Recruitment 2022
- Passed Class 10+2 in Science stream from a Govt. recognized Board/University.
- Diploma/Certificate in Sanitary Inspector Course of minimum 01 (one) year duration from a Govt. Recognized Institute
- Passed Diploma in OT Technology Course (Anaesthesia, OT and Endoscopy) of minimum 02 (two) years duration from a Govt. Recognized Institute
- Passed Class 10+2 in Science stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University.
- Passed B.Sc. in Food Science and Nutrition of minimum 04 (four) years duration from a Govt. Recognized Institute.
- Must have minimum 03 (three) years post qualification full time relevant work experience in the field of Dietetics and Nutrition from a Govt. Hospital or well-equipped private hospital of repute
- General: Maximum 33 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Maximum 36 Years
- SC/ ST: Maximum 38 Years
Oil India Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 26/01/2022, 07:00 a.m. to 25/02/2022, 11:59 p.m.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for future reference.
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password.
- For General/OBC candidate(s): Rs.200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
- All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
Oil India Salary Details
- OIL India has announced the pay scale for the recent recruitment alert, which is given below.
- Grade III – Pay Scale Rs.26,600.00 – 90,000.00
- Grade V – Pay Scale Rs.32,000.00 – 1,27,000.00
Oil India Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder viz.
- English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited;
- Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the trade. Accordingly, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks:
Oil India Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
|Part||Subjects||Percentage of Marks|
|A||English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge: Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.||60%|