Oil India Recruitment 2019 for Grade E, Grade C, and Grade B Posts
Oil India Recruitment 2019: Oil India has invited applications for the recruitment of Chief Administrator (Hospital), Superintending Medical Officer and Senior Medical Officer. Eligible applicants can apply through online mode from 30th October to 28th November 2019.
OIL India Recruitment 2019 Details
- Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in the exploration, production, and transportation of crude oil, natural gas, and manufacture of LPG with its Fields Headquarter (FHQ) at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam
- OIL has operations in Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Rajasthan, Mizoram and offices in Kolkata, Guwahati, Noida & Delhi.
Oil India Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Oil India Ltd. has invited applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the following posts in Grade ‘E’, Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘B’ as per details are given hereunder.
- Name of the Posts – Superintending Medical Officers and Chief Administrator
- Organization – Oil India Limited (OIL)
- Educational Qualification MBBS Degree/MBBS with Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology; MD (Medicine/ Radio Diagnosis/Obstetrics & Gynecology)/DNB (Medicine); MS (Orthopedics)/ DNB (Orthopedics); Post Graduate Degree/ MBA
- Experience – As detailed in the notification
- Job Location – Assam, India
Oil India Limited requires the following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Oil India Limited 2019.
- Chief Administrator (Hospital) (CA 01) – 01
- Superintending Medical Officer (Physician) (PH 02) – 01
- Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopedic Surgeon) (OS 03) – 01
- Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology) (RD 04) – 01
- Superintending Medical Officer (Gynecology) (GYN 05) – 01
- Senior Medical Officer (Gynecology) (GYN 05) – 01
- Senior Medical Officer (SMO 06) – 01
Oil India Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening of OIL Website for Online Submission of Application 10:00 hours on 30th October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application in OIL 23:59 hours on 28th November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Recruitment 2019
- Applicants are requested to check their education qualification required for various Oil India Limited job opportunities.
- Chief Administrator (Hospital) (CA 01) – Post Graduate Degree of minimum 02 years duration in Hospital Administration or MBA in Health Care/ Hospital Management with a minimum of 12 years of post-qualification experience
- Superintending Medical Officer (Physician) (PH 02) – MD (Medicine)/ DNB (Medicine)
- Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopedic Surgeon) (OS 03) – MS (Orthopedics) / DNB (Orthopedics)
- Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology) (RD 04) – MD (Radio Diagnosis) from a reputed medical college/ university recognized by Medical Council of India with working knowledge of computer tomography and/or MRI and should be familiar with the use of computers
- Superintending Medical Officer (Gynecology) (GYN 05) – MD (Obstetrics & Gynecology)
- Senior Medical Officer (Gynecology) (GYN 05) – MBBS with Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology with 01-year post qualification experience
- Senior Medical Officer (SMO 06) – MBBS with 02 years’ post-qualification experience
The notified aged applicants only can able to apply for the job vacancy check the age limit details below
- Chief Administrator (Hospital) (CA 01) – 44 Years
- Superintending Medical Officer – 37 Years
- Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopedic Surgeon) (OS 03) – 40 Years
- Senior Medical Officer – 32 Years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
- Applicants applying for Post nos. 02 to 06 and without Medical Council of India (MCI) registration are NOT eligible to apply.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 for which they will have to submit domicile certificate issued by the prescribed authority.
- In the case of candidates belonging to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) age relaxation will be 10 years for (PwBD-UR).
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be 5 years
- The upper age limit will be as indicated in “A – Details of Posts/Vacancies/Educational Qualifications/Age Limit”, above. However, considering all possible age relaxations the maximum upper age of the applicant shall not exceed 56 years.
Oil India Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The eligible/shortlisted applicants for the above-mentioned posts no. 02 to 06 as indicated Details of Posts/Vacancies/Educational Qualifications/Age Limit will have to appear for Written Test, Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) and Personal Interview, details of which are as under:
- Phase I: Written Test (WT) – 100 (Weightage 85%) – 50% for General, OBCs 40% for ST and PwBD
- Phase II: Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT)* – 30 (Weightage 5%) – No qualifying marks; and Personal Interview (PI) 10 (Weightage 10%) – No qualifying marks
- For post nos. 02 to 06. , the applicants who qualify in Phase-I, i.e. written test will only qualify for the next round of the Selection process i.e. GD/GT & Personal Interview.
- The merit list of applicants shall be drawn based on combined marks of written test, Group Discussion/Group
- Task and Personal Interview as per defined weightages
- Applicants who qualify in the Written Test will be called in a ratio of 1:5 for the GD & PI based on marks in the WT
- The eligible /shortlisted applicants applying for the post of Chief Administrator (Hospital) in Grade E will have to appear for Personal Interview only.
- The provisionally selected applicants will have to undergo Pre-Employment Medical Examination (PEME) by Oil India Hospital and appointment will be issued to the provisionally selected candidate subject to being found medically fit by Oil India Hospital
- OIL may also conduct the PI and PEME at the same time as per convenience. Calling of eligible applicants for PI and PEME at the same time will NOT mean the provisional selection of the applicant.
Remuneration Package & Other Benefits
- Selected applicants will be placed in Grade E, Grade C and Grade B in the pay scale of Rs. 100000 – 260000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs. 100000), Rs. 80000-220000 (starting basic pay of Rs. 80000) and Rs.60,000-1,80,000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs.60,000) for Grades ‘E’, ‘C’ and ‘B’ respectively
- The selected applicants will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after successful completion of the same
- Approximate total emoluments in Grade ‘E’, Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘B’ at a minimum of scale will be around Rs.1,80,000/-, Rs. 1,50,000/- and Rs.1,20,000/- per month respectively
- Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidates being found medically fit as per the standards prescribed in the Physical Fitness criteria available at for the respective posts by OIL Hospital
- The provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo Pre Employment Medical Exam (PEME) and will be finally selected to join OIL only after he/she is declared medically fit by OIL Hospital. The decision of the OIL Hospital will be final and binding.
- The posting of the selected applicants will be in the Medical Department, FHQ, Duliajan, Assam. The services are also transferable as per the requirement of the company.
Oil India Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Applicants fulfilling the above criteria may apply online by visiting http://www.oilindia.com/oilnew/Current-openings from 30th October 2019 to 28th November 2019.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered email ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk/spam folder)
- Applicants should take the utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be edited.
- Applicants are not required to submit to OIL, either by post or by hand, the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
- The candidates are advised to submit only a single online application for a post. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Sequence Number” is complete in all respects.
- The applicants, who submit multiple online applications for a post, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Sequence Number” shall be entertained by the OIL.
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application till the completion of this recruitment process. OIL will send communications only at the registered email ID/mobile no. of the candidates. Therefore, under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in the server to log on etc.
- Candidates may visit our website http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings and click the APPLY ONLINE button under ‘Recruitment in Medical Discipline in OIL’.
Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph, Signature, and Certificates:
- Applicants should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature and a relevant certificate as per the process is given below. The applicant should note that only jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
- The photograph must be a recent passport size color picture on a light background (not older than 03 weeks)
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50kb-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with a black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page
- Size of the file should be between 50kb-100kb in jpg/jpeg format only
- Scanned relevant certificates respectively for DOB Proof, Educational Qualification, MCI
- Registration certificate, ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/Experience Certificate/NOC/and other relevant certificates
- The size of file should be between 50kb-1000 kb in PDF/JPG/JPEG format only.
- Applicants may make the following documents ready to be uploaded while applying online:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Proof of age
- Proof of qualifying degree
- Membership Certificate of MCI for post nos. 02 to 06
- Applicants applying for the post of Chief Administrator (Hospital) in Grade E must upload documentary evidence of a minimum of 12 years post qualification experience or experience certificates as per the requirement of the post.
- Applicants applying for the post of Chief Administrator (Hospital), Senior Medical Officer/ Senior Medical Officer (Gynaecology) and employed with Government departments / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies as on the last date of online application must have at least one year experience
- Caste/Disability Certificate in the format as mentioned earlier (if applicable)
- Applicants may apply for more than one post-meeting the eligibility requirements. Such candidates will have to register and submit separate applications for each post as applicable.
- If there are any technical queries/clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, candidates are advised to contact the helpdesk at Email: [email protected] or Phone no.: 03742806157
- Applicants should read the instructions carefully and fill in the online Application Form giving accurate information.
- All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.