Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 Walk in Interview & 34 Chemical Assistant & Other Posts
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 – Oil India Limited Recruitment has Released the Notification for the post of Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab) for 34 vacancies. Applicants can check out the complete details of Oil India Contractual Chemical Assistant Recruitment 2020, application procedure, educational qualification, age limit, pay Scale, selection procedure, salary, important dates for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020.
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||Oil India Limited|
|Name of Post||Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)|
|Number of Vacancies||34|
Also See: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Oil India Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Total Seats||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS|
|Contractual Chemical Assistant (Field/Lab)||30||14||02||03||08||03|
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Venue||ETDC, L&D Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan|
|Walk-in Date & Time||04th August 2020|
|Reporting Time||08.00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.|
Educational Qualification for Oil India Recruitment 2020
- B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects from Government recognized University.
- Minimum 01 year post qualification work experience in fields/chemical laboratory in Upstream Oil & Gas Industry
- Maximum 40 years as on 04/08/2020.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category.
- Fixed Emolument: 15400/- (Rupees Fifteen Thousand and Four Hundred) only per month based on actual attendance including leave, if any.
- Variable Emolument: 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only per day for each working day.
- Selection of candidates will be through Walk-in-Interview.
- Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Oil India Limited (OIL)
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested applicant(s) should bring the following documents on the above scheduled date for the Walk-in-Interview:
- (i) 01 (One) recent 3cm X 3cm coloured photograph.
- (ii) Original and self-attested photocopy of documents/certificates/testimonials as under:
- Admit Card/Marksheet/Pass Certificate of class 10 issued by concerned Government recognised education board indicating date of birth.
- Mark-sheets and pass certificates/degree certificate of essential educational qualification; experience certificate; caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC) from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; non-creamy layer certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable; disability certificate from Competent Government Authority, if applicable and any other documents/certificates/testimonials from Competent Authority, if any in support of candidature.
- Valid Identity Proof and valid Address Proof from Competent Government A
- No-Objection Certificate from concerned employer, in original, in case the applicant is working in any Government Department/Organisation/PSU.
- Engagement of the selected candidate(s) will be subject to necessary pre-engagement formalities viz. document/certificate checking, submission of required document/certificate, medical fitness certificate etc
- The applicants should be of sound health and has to provide a fitness certificate meeting the medical standards as prescribed in the Physical Fitness criteria available at (https://oil-india.com/current_openNew.aspx) from a Government registered medical practitioner at the time of engagement.
- CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2021 Notification
- IREL Recruitment 2020 for IREL Tamilnadu Apprentice Vacancies
- DFCCIL ALP Recruitment 2020 Loco Pilot and Inspector (2768 Posts)