Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 – Junior Assistant’s 120 Posts
Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification – Oil India has published the notification for Recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum Computer Operator). Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Oil Indian Jr Assistant Recruitment 2021 from 01st July to 15th August 2021 on official website i.e. oil-india.com.
Candidates can check more details Oil Indian JA Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process and other details below:
Also See: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Oil India Limited Recruitment Details
- Name of Post: Junior Assistant (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator)
- Post Code: JAC12021
- No of Posts: 120 Posts
- Unreserved: 45 Posts
- OBC (NCL): 32 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 14 Posts
- EWS: 12 Posts
Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 01st July 2021
- Last Date of Application: 15th August 2021
Also See: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Eligibility for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Passed 10+2 in any stream from Government Recognized Board/University
- Passed Diploma/Certificate in Computer Application of minimum 06 (six) months duration and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
- General – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- SC/ST – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
- Minimum age limit is 18 years for all categories and age relaxation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen shall be as per Government of India directives.
- Date of Birth (DOB) as mentioned in the Admit Card or Pass Certificate or Marksheet of Class 10 issued by the concerned Government Recognized Education Board will only be considered as valid proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- The Listed-I, Listed-II & Listed-III category of Work Contract Labours (WCLs) will be allowed age relaxation to the extent of service rendered by them as Contract Labours through the contractors for execution of OIL’s contractual jobs for being considered in direct recruitment subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
Also Apply HARTRON SETC 2021 Application Form
Concessions & Relaxations
- Relaxations in age will be provided to the respective categories, as given in the relevant clause hereinabove
- SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of online application fee.
- Eligible SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities candidates appearing in applicable selection test(s) will be reimbursed 2nd class Rail/Bus fare by the shortest route on production of proof as per rules.
Oil India Limited Junior Assistant Selection Procedure
- Only those candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement/notification as on the crucial date will be called for the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT) wherein the qualifying marks will be minimum 40% marks for SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities and minimum 50% marks for others.
- Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
- The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will consist of 3 (three) sections as detailed hereunder
- English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited; (B) Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and (C) Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the post. Accordingly, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will assess the candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks
Oil India Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The following procedures must be strictly followed which may otherwise lead to rejection of application
- Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Oil India Limited website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.oil-india.com/Current_openNew.aspx from 01/07/2021, 07:00 a.m. to 15/08/2021, 11:59 p.m. No other mode of application will be accepted
- Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information
- After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for future reference
- Candidate(s) must upload relevant documents/certificates/testimonials along with their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein
- Further, candidate(s) must pay the online application fee, if applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective cements/certificates/testimonials
- Rs.200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway / bank charges
- No fee for SC/ ST/ EWS/ PwBD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates