OFB Recruitment 2020 Apply for 23 Apprentice Posts
OFB Recruitment 2020 – Indian Ordnance Factories, Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath under the ministry of Defence has published an official notification and inviting applications for 23 Graduates & Diploma Apprenticeship Posts. Eligible and interested applicants may submit their applications for OFC Bharti 2020 on or before 24th October 2020.
The final selection applicants will be called for document verifications. Here, you will get the complete details about the OFB Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Official notification and application form direct links are given below.
Also See: UPSC Geologist Exam 2021 Notification
OFB Recruitment 2020 – Jobs Highlights
|Organization||Ordnance Factory Board|
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||23 Posts|
OFB Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Graduates||Diploma|
|4.||Electrical & Electronics Engineering||01||02|
OFB Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Holding a degree in Engineering Technology granted by a statutory university or by an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament, approved by AICTE
- Has passed the graduate ship examination of professional bodies recognized by the Central Government as equivalent to degree or
- Holds the qualifications which exempt him from section A & B examination of the institution of Engineers (India)
Diploma Technician Apprentices
- Holds a diploma in Engineering or technology or equivalent qualification granted by a State Technical Board, or recognized by the State Govt. concerned or the Central Government
- The eligible candidate after scrutiny of ducments will be called for verification of original documents and selection will be made on the merit list prepared and marks obtained in the Final Year (Final Semester) examination and clearing Medical Examination.
- Only Fresh pass out students are eligible for apprenticeship training only up to 3 years after passing their degree /diploma. Engineering Graduates or Diploma Holders/Certificate Holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
Also Apply: SSC JE Recruitment 2020-21
OFB Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Applicants applying for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices posts through OFB Recruitment 2020 must fill the application form in a prescribed format attached with the OFB notification and send the same along with relevant supporting documents to “The General Manager, Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra – 421502” on or before October 24, 2020.
- To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official OFB website ofb.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Ordnance Factory Board asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 24.10.2020. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
- OFB Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice application form sends to the following postal address
- Address to send the application form
- The General Manager,
- Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath, Dist.-Thane,