OFB Recruitment 2021 Notification Apply Online 53 Job Vacancies
OFB Recruitment 2021 – OFB has released the detailed notification for engagement of Graduates and Technician Apprentices for 53 Vacancies. Applicants with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 30th April 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Rifle Factory Ishapore Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Rifle Factory Ishapore|
|Post Names||Graduate & Technician Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||53 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Also Apply: Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
OFB Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
OFB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Date||15th March 2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||30th April 2021|
Also See: Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
Eligibility for OFB Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to the districts of North 24 Parganas, Nadia, Kolkata & Hooghly Districts of West Bengal will be given preference for enrolment for training
- Candidates should have the educational qualifications indicated for notified training in the notification from recognized Institutions /Universities/Boards as on the closing date of the application. The details of the academic qualifications are as under. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
- Full time regular Bechelor’s Degree in Engineering or technology or regular B.E./B.Tech or full time regular Diploma in the listed fields from recognized Board/University. The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all Years/Semesters will
- be summed up to arrive at an aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given in any particulars Semester/Year.
- B.E./B.Tech (Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Production Engineering from a Recognized University/Institute approved
- B.E/B.Tech (Electrical): Four years Bachelor degree in (i) Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or (ii) Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- B.E/B.Tech Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer/IT): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/Computer Science/1.T. Engg. from a Recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma (Mechanical): Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automobile / Production Engineering from University/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma (Electrical): Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics from recognized University/Institute.
- Diploma (Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer/IT: Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/Computer recognized University/Institute.
- No additional weightage will be given to the candidate who possesses higher qualification along with above minimum essential qualification.
- As per the Apprentice Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 and amendments thereof.
Also See: PGCIL Engineers Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- After successful document verification of the provisionally selected candidates, medical examination will be conducted by the Rifle Factory, Ishapore
- Date, Time and Venue of Medical Examination will be communicated separately by this factory only. Candidates passed in medical examination will be considered for further process of engagement.
OFB Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE/B.Tech or Diploma in relevant field.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the date of birth is also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
- Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
OFB Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
- The candidates should keep ready the following particulars at the time of registration in NATS Portal (mhrdnats.gov.in)
- Active Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Aadhar Card.
- Enrolment/Registration details of Apprenticeship portal (if any).
How to Apply?
- Candidates are advised to enroll successfully at mhrdnats.gov.in and APPLY FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT “RIFLE FACTORY, ISHAPORE” AFTER LOGGING IN NATS PORTAL
- Opening Date of Application: 15th March 2021
- Closing Date is of Application: 30th April 2021
Required Documents (copies) to be enclosed along with application:
- Self attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet)
- Self attested of Proof of date of birth.
- Self attested copy of Adhaar Card
- Proof of Adhaar Linked Bank Account in his own name.
- Attested copy of cast certificate in the format required for Central Govt. Employment as enclosed (in case of SC/ST/OBC)
- OBC-NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format indicated in the Annexure in the press notification.
- Two self attested passport size photograph.
OFB Apprentice Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|For Graduate Engineers||Rs.9000/- p.m.|
|For Diploma Holders||Rs.8000/- p.m.|