Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2022 Notification for 477 SI Posts
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2022 – Odisha Police Recruitment Board, OPRB has released Notification for Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2022. The recruitment process for 477 Sub-Inspector posts would begin from 3rd week of June 2022. Interested candidates can get more details and apply on the official site odishapolice.gov.in. Check out Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2022 eligibility, application procedure, vacancy details, selection procedure, dates, salary for Odisha Police SI Bharti 2022.
Also See: Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Odisha Police SI Vacancy Details
- Organization Name: Odisha Police
- Post Name: Sub-Inspector
- Total No. of Vacancies: 477 Posts
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Application Process Begins from: 3rd week of June 2022
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 2nd week of July 2022
- Tentative Date of Computer-Based Recruitment Exam: 1st week of August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2022
- The candidates must have passed Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
General Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate, in order to be eligible for the recruitment, must :
- Be a citizen of India.
- Be of a good moral and character.
- Be of sound health and physique. He should be free from any organic defect or body infirmity.
- Be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- Have passed M.E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject, or passed H.S.C. or equivalent examinations with Odia as a medium of examination in non-language subject, or passed the written test in Odia in M.E. School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Not have more than one spouse living.
- Not have been convicted for any criminal offence
- Candidates shall not be less than twenty one years and not more than twenty five years of age as on 01-01-2022
- Note: Date of Birth recorded in the High School Certificate such as Board of Secondary Education of Odisha, Cuttack/ Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi/ Indian Council of Secondary Education, New Delhi or equivalent certificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council will only be acceptable to the OPRB
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST/SEBC/Women candidates. For ex-servicemen, the relaxation shall be for the entire period of service rendered in the Armed Forces. However, a candidate can avail only one type of age relaxation as per rules.
Also Apply CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates must note that the applications must be complete in all respects and should be submitted in online mode only on the application portal gov.in
- Applications, complete in all respect, must be submitted in online mode only on the application portal as per procedure explained in Annexure “A”.
- All applicants, other than SC and ST category, have to pay Examination Fee of Rs.285/- The detailed instructions for online payment of Examination Fee have been explained in Annexure “A” of this advertisement.
Also See: ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2021
Odisha Police SI Selection Procedure
- Following the Physical Efficiency Test, a common merit list shall be prepared basing on the sum total of marks secured by the candidates in the Computer Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) and weightage marks in NCC certificate
- The candidates shall be selected category wise in order of merit as per vacancies notified in the advertisement. The results will be published in due course on the link https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/
- In cases where more than one applicant secures equal aggregate marks at any stage of examination, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:
- Total marks in Paper-II i.e. General Studies
- Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher
- Alphabetical order of the names of the candidates
- The Admit Card of eligible candidates shall be available for download on the link https://odipolsi21.onlineapplicationform.org/ODIPOL/ about one week before the CBRE
- The candidates are advised to download their Admit Cards and take a printout thereof. The Admit Card will carry intimation about the date, time and venue of the CBRE, and will bear the scanned photograph and scanned signature of the candidate with facsimile signature of the Secretary of the OPRB. The admitted candidates will have to produce the Admit Card along with a Photo Identity Card issued by any Government Authority, at the allotted examination centre for appearing in the examinations/tests
- The same Admit Card will be produced by the eligible candidate while appearing for the Physical Standards Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test.
Odisha Police SI Pay Scale
Odisha Police SI Annual Package
- The applicants getting selected for the post will join the force on a contractual basis and the monthly salary will be Rs.16880/- per month for the first year. The annual salary will be Rs. 202,560 in the first year. The employees will also get added perks and benefits for taking up the post of SI in Odisha Police Force.
Odisha Police SI Salary Structure
- Along with the already discussed monthly salary of Rs. 16880/-, the employees joining the Odisha Police Force will also get added benefits and allowances from the government which is not included in their monthly salary during the Probation period except TA.