Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – 244 Posts, Apply Online
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 – The Odisha Police Selection Board has announced the Recruitment for 244 Constable (Communication) Posts to be engaged with Odisha Police Signal Services on a contractual basis.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment of Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 through the official website.. In this article, we have covered all the important details related to Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021.
Also Apply Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Organization Name: Odisha Police Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Constable (Communication)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 244 Posts
- Category: Odisha Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Odisha
Odisha Police Constable Vacancies Details
- A total of 244 vacancies has been announced by Odisha Police Recruitment Board to be filled for Constable posts.
- UR – 75 (W-37)
- SC – 45 (W- 22)
- ST – 28 (W- 14)
- SEBC – 15 (W- 08)
- Total – 244 (W-81)
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Official Notification Release Date: 13 September 2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 13 September 2021
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 04 October 2021
- Last Date Payment of Fee: To be notified
- Exam Date: To be notified
Also See: Assam TET 2021 Notification
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- The candidates interested in the constable posts must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as notified by the Odisha Police Recruitment Board regarding academic qualification and age limit.
- To be eligible for the post, the candidate must have passed +2 Examinations or equivalent Examination in science with (1) Physics (2) Chemistry and (3) Mathematics or Electronics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board or Council; or
- Passed the 3 years Diploma course in Engineering subjects approved/offered by State Council for Technical Education &Vocational Training, Odisha (Annexure F) or by All India Council for Technical Education/ University Grant Commission.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years to apply for Odisha Constable Recruitment 2021.
Also See: Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
Odisha Police Constable Selection Criteria
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination followed by Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Tests. Only the candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for measuring physical standards (height, weight, chest) as notified in the notification and would be eligible to appear for Physical Efficiency Tests.
- The candidates have to appear for the written test for which the pattern has been provided below:
- The written test will be conducted in any means as decided by the board.
- Medium will be English (except questions on Odia language)
- A negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Part & Topics||Standard of Questions||Marks|
|Odia Language, English Language, Arithmetic, Aptitude Test, Logical Reasoning||12th standard||25 Marks|
|Computers Proficiency||Diploma in Computers or equivalent||75 Marks|
|Total||Duration- 2 hours||100 Marks|
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The online registration process for Odisha Police Recruitment will be commenced from 13th September to 04th October 2021 at gov.in. The candidates interested in the vacancies can apply much before the last date from the direct link below.
Steps to Apply
- Follow the steps to apply for Odisha Constable Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Odisha Police at odishapolice.gov.in
- Scroll down on the homepage and click on “Advertisement” in the right side.
- Search for “Extracts from Govt. Order relating to Recruitment Tests for Constable (Communication) & Extracts from Govt. Order relating to Recruitment Tests for Constable”
- Read the notification carefully and then click on “Apply Online”
- Submit all the details asked in the online application form and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Thoroughly check the application form before submitting it and take a printout of the application form.