OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 – Apply Online for 140 Posts
OSSC Junior Assistant 2022 – The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), beneath Govt. of Odisha, has launched Odisha Clerk Notification inviting online purposes from eligible and candidates for filling Nineteen (19) vacancies to the submit of Junior Clerk in OPSC via direct recruitment to be posted with the Directorate of Fisheries in Cuttack, Odisha in India on a fulltime foundation
The net registration-cum-application course of in direction of the identical began on December 20, 2021 and finish on January 29, 2022 with January 20, 2022 because the final date for paying the examination price.
Odisha Junior Clerk Job Details
- Identify of the Posts: Junior Clerk posts in OPSC
- Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Job Location: Directorate of Fisheries in Cuttack, Odisha
Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Online Registration 20th December 2021 to 20th January 2022
- Online Payment of Examination Fees: 20th December 2021 to 20th January 2022
- Submission of Online Application Form: 20th December 2021 to 20th January 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 32 years as on 01.01.2019
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to PwD category & the total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-servicemen. PwD candidates in the ST & SC category shall be entitled to cumulative age relaxation of ten years over & above the normal relaxation specified for the category
- However, a candidate can only avail one type of age relaxation as per rule. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of upper age limit must not have been born earlier than 2″ January, 1987 and not later than 1 January 1998
- The persons in Defence Forces having more than six months to retire/ discharge from the forces as on the date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply as ex-serviceman for the post. Ex-Servicemen who are going to retire within six months from the last date of submission of online application may apply for the post by obtaining relevant “No Objection Certificate” from the appropriate authority mentioning therein the date of appointment, date of retirement and years of service rendered in Defence Forces
- However, such candidates have to submit the discharge certificate on the date of document verification for considering their claims under Ex-Serviceman category.
- Border Securi Force Indian Coast Guard CRPF and other Para Milita Forces are not within the definition of Ex-Servicemen.
Upper Age Limit
- The upper age limit is relaxable for in-service contractual employees engaged by the Govt. or through manpower service provider agencies in the State Govt. offices or in the State Govt. of Odisha who have completed at least one year of continuous service prior to commencement of Odisha Group-C and Group-D posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013 or “Odisha Group B posts (Contractual appointment) Rules, 2013” as the case may be. In case of Group-C posts they must have completed one year of continuous service by 18.11.2013 and in case of Group-B posts they must have completed one year of continuous service as on 17.01.2014. They must be less than 45 years as on 01.01.2019
- They should submit the required proof from their employer for availing age relaxation as per the Advisory Notice in prescribed format appended as Appendix-III, during Certificate/document verification
- Date of birth entered in the High School Certificate Examination by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent Certificate issued by the recognised Board/Council /by an Indian University as equivalent there to shall only be acceptable to the Commission.
Also See NLC JET Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must have passed +3 in Arts/Science/Commerce or possess such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer skills are eligible to apply for the post.
General Eligibility Criteria
- In order to be eligible for appearing in the examination a candidate must satisfy the following conditions
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Be able to speak, read & write Odia.
- Be of good moral character & conduct.
- Be of good mental condition and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service. A candidate, who after such medical examination as the Government may prescribe is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointed to the service.
- If married, must not have more than one spouse living. Provided that Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under Personal Law applicable to such person or there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person from the operation of this rule.
- Candidate must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject, or have passed High School Certificate Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/medium of examination in non-Language subject, or have passed in Odia as a language subject in the final examination of Class VII or above or have passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Department.
Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The applicants have to go through the Detail Advertisement before filling up the online application form. Aspirants have to apply online using the official website of the Commission ossc.gov.in
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button in the Home page of the Commission’s website ossc.gov.in.
- Candidates must register their valid e-Mail Id and Mobile number while applying for the post and keep the same active till completion of this recruitment process to receive important messages from the Commission relating to the recruitment.
- Before applying for the post, the Candidates must go through this advertisement uploaded in the official website of the Commission and on satisfying the eligibility criteria prescribed may apply for the post through online mode only
- Application(s) received through any other mode shall not be entertained/received by the Commission
- Candidates must have passed +3 in Arts/Science/Commerce or possess such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge of Computer skills are eligible to apply for the post and must possess requisite certificate of passing HSC or ME standard in Odia as a Language subject are eligible to apply for the post
- The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated remuneration of Rs.13300/- per month (for 1year) as per Odisha Group-C & D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Amendment Rules, 2013 and amended up to date Candidate to be eligible to apply for the post (refer to Clause-6(a) of this Advertisement) may claim usual SEBC/SC/ST/Women/PwDI In-Service age relaxation only (Contractual employees) in case of /Ex-Servicemen candidates as per relevant rules of Govt. Of Odisha in force
- In-service contractual candidates appointed before 17.01.2014 in case of Group-B post/services and before 18.11.2013 in case of Group-C posts/services & claiming benefits under the Contractual Appointment Rules shall have to follow the advisory notice published vide No.3568/ dtd.01.11.2019 available in the Commission’s website
- The candidate must submit correct data /information in the Online Application Form basing on which he/she shall be allowed to appear the examination
- The select list shall be prepared category wise in order of merit equal to the number of vacancies on the basis of sum total marks secured in the main written examination and Computer Skill Test taken together subject to their fulfilment of eligibility criteria in all respect in terms of the advertisement.
- Candidates are required to visit the website of the Commission the official website of the Commission ossc.gov.in for detailed information about the program of the examination other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices of this recruitment to be published in the leading local daily newspapers
- Candidate should furnish correct Mobile Number and e-Mail Id for sending SMS and other relevant information relating to this recruitment. Mobile number & e-Mail Id should remain active till completion of the recruitment process to avoid any communication gap
- The candidates other than SC/ST/PwD category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 200/-. The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit card/UPI/other available payment methods linked with the online application form. Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the e-receipt as a token successful payment of required examination fee for future reference.
- Applications without payment of examination fees (except SC/ST/PwD candidates) will be taken as incomplete and shall be liable for rejection
- Documents to be submitted at the time of certificate document
- The certificates/documents as listed below have to be submitted in original along with a set of self-attested photo copies of the same and duly ink signed the copy of the Online Application Form during certificate verification on the date of certificate/document verification
- Copy of the Online Application Form.
- HSC or equivalent pass certificate & mark sheet.
- +2 Examination or equivalent pass certificate and mark sheet.
- +3 Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent pass Certificate & Mark sheet from any recognised University.
- Certificate relating to Computer knowledge (optional).
- Recent valid caste certificate issued through online mode by competent authority to get reservation/ age relaxation under SEBC/SC/ST category.
- Certificate of passing HSC examination with Odia as a compulsory subject, or in lieu thereof a certificate of passing a language test in Odia in final examination of Class-VII issued by Principal/Head Master or any Educational Institution duly recognised by Govt. of Odisha/ Central Govt. or other competent authority.
- Certificate of disability issued online by UDID (Unique Disability Identification Card) in case of PwD candidates with 40% or above permanent disability claiming reservation for the post.
- Candidates claiming reservation /age relaxation under Ex-servicemen category must submit Discharge certificate, identity Card & P.P.0 issued by the appropriate Authority where in the Date of Entry, Date of Discharge & Period of Service rendered in Defence forces etc are mentioned
- The persons in Defence Forces having more than six months to retire/ discharge from the forces as on the date of the submission of online application are not eligible to apply as ex-serviceman for the post. Ex-Servicemen who are going to retire within six months from the last date of submission of online application may apply.