Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2021
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 – The High Court of Orissa, Cuttack has been invited online applications for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group B in the High Court’s Establishment.
A total of 202 vacant posts have been notified through the notification for which the online registration process has been active from 18th February to 20th March 2021 on its official website. Applicants interested in the post can go through the article to know all details of the Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021.
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
|Organization||High Court of Orissa, Cuttack|
|Posts||Assistant Section Officer|
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notice Release Date||17th February 2021|
|Online Application Starts||18th February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20th March 2021|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Soon|
|Preliminary Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Written Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Computer Application Test||To Be Notified Soon|
|Viva-Voce test||To Be Notified Soon|
Odisha High Court ASO Vacancy Details
|S No||Category||Total Posts||Females|
- Out of the total 202 number of vacancies mentioned above, the reservation of vacancies in respect of Sports Person, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities (not less than 40% and not more than 50% of any disability) are given below
Also See: Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must be above 21 (twenty-one) years of age and below 32 (thirty two) years of age on the 1st date of August, 2021
- The upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC & Women and upto 10 years for PwDs
- Persons with disabilities belonging to SC/ ST/ SEBC categories are eligible to get cumulative age relaxation of 15 years i.e. 10 years under PwD category and 5 years under SC/ST/SEBC category
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen candidates for availing relaxation and reservation benefits will be as per government rules prescribed for the purpose.
- Provided that, a candidate who comes under more than one category, he/she will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or such other qualification equivalent thereto. He/ she must have adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
Also See: OTET 2021 Notification
Syllabus of Exam
- The Recruitment Examination for the post of Assistant Section Officer shall consist of Preliminary Examination/Test, Written Examination, Computer Application Test and Viva-voce Test as detailed below.
- The candidates will be selected for ASO posts through the following selection stages:
- Preliminary Examination/Test,
- Written Examination,
- Computer Application Test
- Viva-voce Test
Preliminary Exam/Test 150 marks (2 hours duration)
- The Preliminary Test shall carry 150 marks in accordance with the Graduation Course on the subjects of General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude. In such Preliminary Test there shall be 150 numbers of Objective Type of Questions with Multiple Choice Answers.
- There shall be Negative Marking of 0.5 (half) mark for each wrong answer. The Court shall call for the candidates for Written Examination, who have secured not less than 33% of marks in case of Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe candidates and 40% of marks in case of others in the Preliminary Examination.
- Provided that, the High Court shall decide the number of candidates to be called to sit in the Written Examination on the basis of result of the candidates in the preliminary examination and the cut off mark in the preliminary test shall be determined accordingly.
- So far as Written Examination is concerned, English Paper shall be of qualifying nature, and if a candidate belonging to General Caste does not obtain at least 45% of the Full Marks in the Paper and if a candidate belonging to SC or ST category does not obtain at least 33% of the Full Marks in the Paper, other Papers such as Mathematics and General Awareness & test of Reasoning shall not be evaluated and he/she shall be deemed to have been disqualified.
- Provided that, the marks secured by a candidate in English, as provided above in this Rule, shall not be taken into account while drawing up the final merit list.
|Sr. No||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|3||General Awareness & Test of Reasoning||100||1 hour|
|Total Marks||300||5 hours|
Computer Application Test
|Sr. No||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||Skill Test||50||30 minutes|
- The marks secured by the candidate(s) in the Viva-Voce Test shall be added to the marks obtained by him/her in the Written Examination so as to arrive at the total marks secured by him/her, and the names of the candidates shall be arranged in order of merit on the basis of such total marks.
Also See: IAF Group C Recruitment 2021
Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Applications should be submitted online by logging into the official website of the Orissa High Court nic.in (Recruitment Corner).
- There are many candidates who want to apply for these Posts. So, here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Posts. Candidates can apply for these Steps by following these Simple Steps.
Steps to Apply Online for Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment
- Visit the Official Website of Odisha High Court.
- Now Click on “Link for applying for the post of ASO” Option under Announcements.
- Now Click on Apply Now.
- Now Proceed to Apply.
- Fill All the Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Take a Print out of Application.
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe and Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment
- Fee Can Be Paid Only Through Online By Using Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking System.