NTRO 2021 Jobs Recruitment Notification of Technician A and More 48 Posts
NTRO 2021 Recruitment Notification – NTRO inviting applications for the positions of Technician A and More. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the positions.
|Technician A||20 Posts|
|Technician B||12 Posts|
|Technician C||07 Posts|
|Technician D||09 Posts|
|Last Date for Submission of Application is on||12th April 2021|
- The essential eligibility criteria for each aforementioned post are as under:-
- Technician ‘A’: Officers of the Central Governrnent holding analogous post on regular service in the parent cadre or department,
- Note: Armed Forces Personnel held substantive rank of L/NK or Sepoy in Indian Army or equivalent substantive rank in Indian Air Force /lndian Navy can also apply.
- Technician ‘B’ – Officers of the Central Government: (i) holding analogous post on regular service in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with eight years of regular service in the post in Level-2 of the pay matrix.
- Technician ‘C’ – Officers of the Central Government: (i) holding analogous post on regular service in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with six years of regular service in the post in Level-4 of the pay matrix,
- Technician ‘D’ – Officers of the Central Government: (i) holding analogous post on regular service in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with six years of regular service in the post in Level-5 of the pay matrix
- The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of the application.
- Extension of closing date of online application, if any, will be notified/uploaded in the said website the candidates are advised to visit the said website frequently for the latest information updates.
- Candidature of applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process, lf on verification at any time before or after examination/selection, it is found that candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature for the said recruitment shall be cancelled/rejected at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice and liable for termination from service, if appointed,
- 3, The applicants must note that they are required io produce all the relevant documents in original and self-attested photo copies thereof, as and when asked for, in support of their claim in online application, to determine and verify their eligibility with reference to the requisite criteria for such post as mentioned in the recruitment notice,
- On selection, the candidates appointed in any of the above-mentioned post, are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
- Address: National Technical Research Organization, Block-lll, Old JNLI Campus, New Delhi-110062
- Selection will be deputation basis
How to Apply?
- The Central Government civilian employees, who are applying for ‘Deputation/Absorption’, are required to forward printout of their online application through proper channel along with duly completed attached Annexure-ll (Certificate by the Employee/Cadre Controlling Authority) and photocopies of APARs for the last five years so as to reach at the following address within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News :- Deputy Director (R) National Technical Research Organization Block-lll, Old JNU Campus New Delhi – 110067.
- This recruitment notice is also being uploaded in the website ntro.gov.in. The ONLINE application is scheduled to start on 27 March 2021 (Saturday) and to close on 12 April 2021 (Monday).
- This recruitment notice will be uploaded in the above-mentioned website. The candidates are advised to go through the complete recruitment notice carefully before applying and they are also requested to visit the said website frequently for the latest information, if any, about the recruitment process, Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail lD and Mobile Number during the online application,
- Candidates are requested to provide all the required details during online application, Mandatory fields are marked with *(asterisk) sign. (v) Candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field during ONLINE application. After final submission of application through online, no change/correction/ modification can be allowed under any circumstances, Request made received in this regard in any form like Speed Post, Fax, Email, by hand etc. shall not be entertained.
- Upon successfully submitting their online application, the candidates are advised to keep the registration number and printout of their application form in safe custody which will be required to be submitted by them at later stage, as and when asked for.
- The serving central Government employees who are applying for ‘Deputation/Absorption’, they are required to forward printout of their online application along with the duly completed attached Annexure-ll (Certificate by the Employer/Cadre Controlling Authority) along with photocopies of APARs for the last five years so as to reach in this office within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- In case of large number of applicants suitable criteria as decided by the competent authority would be adopted for shortlisting of candidates for further selection process.