NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021 Notification – 280 Vacancies, Apply Online
NTPC Recruitment 2021 through GATE 2021 – National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has released a short notice regarding the recruitment to the Post of Engineering Executive Trainee through GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2021 Scores, against advertisement number (Advt. No. 05/21) on ntpc.co.in
A total of 280 vacancies are available in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics and Instrumentation as Engineering Executive Trainees 2021. Candidates can check the eligibility, Salary, and details of NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021 Notification given here.
Also Apply NAL Recruitment 2021 for 17 Technician Posts
NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021 Overview
- Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation
- Job Role: Engineering Executive Trainee
- Job Location: Across India
- A total of 280 vacancies have been announced for NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2021
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Submitting Application at NTPC: 21st May 2021
- Last Date of Submitting Application at NTPC: 10th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates who are all completed full time bachelor’s degree in engineering technology/AMIE with not less that 65% marks as per respective Institute/University norms.
- Final year/Semester students are eligible to apply subject to obtaining at least 65 percent marks in engineering degree
- A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can apply for the post of EET-2021 in the respective discipline:
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage /Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg / Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering: Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power / Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering: Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
- Candidate Upper Age Limit for General candidates or EWS is 27 years as on 10.06.2021
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWBD/XSM candidates applicable as per Government guidelines
- Kindly refer the official Notification.
Also Apply SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2021. Candidates will be selected based on the GATE-2021 performance.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted for document verification base on GATE 2021 performance form among the candidates who apply for this recruitment
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The eligible and interested candidates can apply online for NTPC ETT 2021 with their GATE 2021 Registration Number, printed on their Admit Card, on ntpccareer.net from 21st May to 10th June 2021.
Steps to Apply
- Go to official website ntpccareers.net.
- Find the advertisement EET 2021 GATE, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
NTPC EET Job Details
- The selected candidates shall undergo one year training at various NTPC plants. The final place of posting will be decided after completion of training. Candidates can be paced in any of projects / Stations including Subsidiaries companies of NTPC across the country in any of projects/ stations including Subsidiaries of NTPC for shift operation of power plants. Candidates will be required to work in shifts (including night shift).
- Application for the post will be considered as the consent of the candidate to work in shifts
- The candidates who will get posting as Engineering Executive Trainees-2021 in the pay scale of Rs. 40.000/-to Rs. 1,40,000/- (E1 Grade).
- The Other benefits such as dearness allowances, other perquisites and allowance and terminal benefits will be admissible as per company rules