NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineers through GATE 2020
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited, a Maharatna Company, has announced the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees from the Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Mining streams for 2020, based on GATE 2020. Interested and eligible applicants should appear for GATE 2020. Applicants will be shortlisted for further selection process based on GATE 2020 performance and requirement. Detailed information on GATE 2020 is available on www.gate.iitg.ac.in. Check out the complete details like eligibility, exam date, syllabus, selection procedure, exam pattern, apply online, etc for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020.
एनटीपीसी इंजीनियरिंग कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षु भर्ती 2020: नेशनल थर्मल पावर कॉरपोरेशन (एनटीपीसी) लिमिटेड, एक महारत्न कंपनी, ने 2020 के लिए इलेक्ट्रिकल, मैकेनिकल, इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स, इंस्ट्रूमेंटेशन और माइनिंग स्ट्रीम से इंजीनियरिंग कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षुओं की भर्ती की घोषणा की है। पात्र आवेदक GATE 2020 के लिए उपस्थित होना चाहिए। GATE 2020 प्रदर्शन और आवश्यकता के आधार पर आवेदकों को आगे की चयन प्रक्रिया के लिए शॉर्टलिस्ट किया जाएगा। GATE 2020 की विस्तृत जानकारी www.gate.iitg.ac.in पर उपलब्ध है। एनटीपीसी इंजीनियरिंग कार्यकारी प्रशिक्षु भर्ती 2020 के लिए पात्रता, परीक्षा तिथि, पाठ्यक्रम, चयन प्रक्रिया, परीक्षा पैटर्न, ऑनलाइन आवेदन आदि जैसे संपूर्ण विवरण देखें।
NTPC Limited Recruitment Details
- NTPC Limited, India’s largest power company with an installed capacity of 55,786 MW, is presently operating 1/4th Stations of the country’s electricity needs. Commensurate without the country’s growth challenges. NPTC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032
- To fuel its formidable development plan NTPC is in search of promising, devoted, energetic younger Graduate Engineers with the good educational record to join the group as Executive Trainee 2020 in the following discipline:
- Recruiting Organization: NTPC Limited
- Name of the Post: Executive Trainees (ET)
- Engineering Disciplines in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, and Instrumentation
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Application for GATE-2020: 03rd September 2019
- Last Date of Online Application for GATE-2020: 01st October 2019
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application by Applicants for NPTC: 10th January 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration of Application by Applicants for NPTC: 31st January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Applicant must have passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with at least 65% marks, taking the average of all the Years, regardless of the weight age given to any specific year by the College/University.
- Last year/semester applicants are also suitable though they have to obtain not less than 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- The applicant must have a qualified GATE 2020 examination.
आवेदक ने इंजीनियरिंग या प्रौद्योगिकी / AMIE में पूर्णकालिक स्नातक की डिग्री कम से कम 65% अंकों के साथ उत्तीर्ण की होगी, चाहे कॉलेज / विश्वविद्यालय द्वारा किसी भी विशिष्ट वर्ष को दिए गए वजन की आयु की परवाह किए बिना, सभी वर्षों का औसत लिया जाए।
पिछले वर्ष / सेमेस्टर आवेदक भी उपयुक्त हैं, हालांकि उन्हें अपनी इंजीनियरिंग की डिग्री में 65% से कम अंक प्राप्त नहीं करने हैं।
आवेदक के पास योग्य GATE 2020 परीक्षा होनी चाहिए।
- Electrical – Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical – Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering./ Production & Industrial Engineering./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Instrumentation – Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control
- Electronics – Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics
Age Limit (as on January 30, 2020)
- Maximum 27 years as on January 2020 and applicants must born after January 1990
- The upper age limit is 27 years for applicants belonging to the general category. The upper age limit is relaxed by five years for applicants belonging to schedule caste and Schedule tribe category. Upper age limit is relaxed by three years for applicants belonging to OBC- NCL category
- The age limit is relaxed by ten years for PwD – General. For PwD OBC age limit is relaxed by 13 years. For PwD SC, ST applicants, the age limit is relaxed by 15 years
Also check SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
NTPC Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- Qualified applicants must apply for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2020. Depending on the GATE 2020 marks and needs, applicants shall be shortlisted for appearing in the Online Aptitude Test, which is just qualifying in nature. Based mostly on the performance in the Aptitude test, applicants shall be further shortlisted for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Applicants have to secure minimum qualifying marks each in Group Discussion and Interview individually, before being considered within the benefit checklist. The ultimate merit list shall be prepared based on 85% weight-age of GATE-2020 marks, 5% weight-age of GD marks and 10% weight-age of Interview marks. Please observe that for ET-2020 procurement, GATE scores of 2020 will solely be legitimate.
- Candidates will have to undergo training for a period of one year.
- Applicant belongs to General/OBC category have to pay the registration fee of Rs.150/-. The SC /ST /PWD/ XSM category applicants need not have to pay the registration fee. The fee may be paid both in online or offline mode.
NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants have to register themselves for GATE 2020 Exam
- Step I: All interested and eligible applicants are required to appear for GATE-2020. Applicants will be shortlisted for further selection process based on the GATE-2020 performance and the requirement. Detailed information regarding GATE-2020 is available on the website http://gate.iitd.ac.in
- Step-II: Applicants need to apply online for the post of ET-2020 after getting their GATE-2020 Registration Number/ID by visiting www.ntpccareers.net. The online application process will commence from 10th January 2020
- Further details regarding the GATE 2020 examination can be accessed from www.gate.iitr.ernet.in.