NTPC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Offline for 53 NTPC Artisan Trainee Jobs
NTPC Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2021 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 53 Posts through Offline mode. Eligible candidates fill up the application form available on the employment news for this week to the address given on the notification.
The recruitment process will be conducted to fill 53 vacancies for the post. The mode of application is offline. The last date to apply for the posts is September 21, 2021.
NTPC Artisan Trainee Job Details
- Board Name: National Power Corporation Limited – NTPC
- Post Name: Artisan Trainee
- Job Type: Central Govt. Jobs
Artisan Trainee Vacancy in NTPC
- Post Name – Artisan Trainee
- Vacancy – 54 Posts
- Artisan Trainee – Fitter – 26
- Artisan Trainee – Electrician – 06
- Artisan Trainee – Instrument Mechanics – 21
Also Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2022
NTPC Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13th September 2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21st September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter): Candidates should have pass ITI in fitter.
- Artisan Trainee (Electrician): Candidates should have pass ITI in electrician.
- Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanics): Candidates should have pass ITI in instrument mechanics.
- Candidates should have maximum 42 years as on last date of application.
NTPC Artisan Trainee Salary Details
- The shortlisted candidates will get the salary Rs. 21,500/- per month.
Also See: GRSE Apprentice Recruitment 2021
NTPC Artisan Trainee Selection Process
- The selection will be based on the written test and interview.
- Eligible candidates will undergo two hours of objective type mcq written examination test. The test consists of subject of knowledge test and aptitude test. Based on the performance in the written test, merit list of successful candidates for appearing in the subsequent skill test will be drawn. All such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for skill test.
NTPC Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates must read the notification details before applying (net). They have to fill up the application form available in the employment newspaper.
- Then, they have to send it to the Head of Department, Human Resource Department, Mouda Super Thermal Power Project, Mouda- Ramtek Road, Post: Mouda, District: Nagpur, Maharashtra, Pin- 441104.
- NTPC Limited is inviting applications for the post of Artisan Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply offline on or before September 21, 2021.