NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021 – Apply online for 230 Assistant Engineer, Chemist Posts
NTPC AE Recruitment 2021 Notification – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC Limited) has started the online application for the post of Assistant Engineer (AE) and Assistant Chemist on ntpc.co.in. Eligible and interested candidates can apply NTPC Engineer Recruitment 2021 on or before 10th March 2021 on official website ntpccareers.net. Check out the complete details of NTPC AE Recruitment 2021 eligibility, application procedure, selection procedure, fees, salary and more information are given below:
Details of NTPC Engineer Recruitment 2021
|Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Engineers & Assistant Chemist|
|Total Vacancy||230 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||200 Posts|
|Assistant Chemist||30 Posts|
NTPC AE Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application||February 24, 2021|
|Last Date of Submitting Application||March 10, 2021|
Eligibility for NTPC AE Recruitment 2021
- Assistant Engineer: The candidate should have an Engineering Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university with one year post qualification experience in operation/maintenance/erection/construction/engineering in Thermal or Gas Power Plant.
- Assistant Chemist: Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university with one year post qualification experience.
- Upper age limit- 30 Years
Check out below:
NTPC AE Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- The candidates can apply online for NTPC Recruitment 2021 on ntpccareer.net from 24th February to 10th March 2021
- Interested candidates should log on to website www.ntpccareers.net or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in for applying. No other means /mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID. NTPC will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidates.
- Candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.300/-. The SC/ST/PwD/XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
Instruction to Apply
- Go to the official NTPC website – www.ntpc.co.in
- Search for “NTPC assistant engineer and chemist recruitment 2021” link and click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill in the details as asked in the NTPC recruitment application form
- Pay the application fee
- Submit NTPC application form 2021 online
- Application Fee
- Categories NTPC application fee (online)
- General/ OBC/ EWS 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM/ Female Nil
Also See: Odisha Judicial Service Exam 2021
- The selection will be done on the basis of online exam. The test will consists of 2 parts i.e. Subject Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test.
- The candidates have to qualify separately in both parts
NTPC Assistant Engineer Salary Details
- Rs 30,000 – Rs 1,20,000 with initial basic pay of Rs 30,000