NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 for 50 Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites online the latest notification from eligible candidates for the post of Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronics, Mechanics) Vacancies.
There are 50 Vacancies that will be filled by Organisation. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date 16th June 2022.
Also See: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- The Apprentices Act, 1961 and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Narora Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora, Dist.-Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh), as per the following details. Candidates should submit the duly filled applications in the prescribed online format only.
- Who Offered: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
- Which Posts: Trade Apprentices
- Wanted Persons: 50
- Status: Job Notification Released
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 27th May 2022 (10:00 Hrs)
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 16th June 2022 (16:00 Hrs)
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 07th July 2022 (17:00 Hrs)
Also See: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
NPCIL Apprentice 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Name of Discipline||UR||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||PwBD|
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed ITI Pass Certificate in their respective Trade. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or PSU or Private Industrial Organisation are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants do not exceeding the Minimum of 14 years and maximum of 24 years as of 16/06/2022. Relaxation up to 5 years for SC candidates, 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates, and relaxation of 10 years for PwBD category as per Govt. of India Orders.
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Preference will be given to the eligible local candidates living within a 16 km radius of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade.
Also Apply ITBP ASI Steno Recruitment 2022
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may submit the application form available at the NPCIL website npcilcareers.co.in
- Before applying, the candidate shall ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training. The online application form will be available on the website from 27th May 2022 at 10:00 hrs and the online submission of the application will be open until 16th June 2022 (16:00 Hrs.).
- Printout of the online application form with valid signature & photo, along with all the supporting documents should reach the following address on or before 07th July 2022 by 17:00 Hrs. Applications received after the due date shall be rejected and no further communication in this regard shall be entertained: Manager (HRM), Narora Atomic Power Station, Plant Site, Narora, PO: NAPP Township, Narora and Bulandshahr-203 389 (Uttar Pradesh).
- Candidates are required to submit invariably self-attested copy of the following certificates/documents as applicable to his /her case along with the printout of the duly signed online application at the time of document verification with originals:-
- Date of Birth certificate (Matriculation/10th mark sheet)
- Educational Qualification (10th / 12th mark sheets)
- ITI certificate and Mark sheets of all semesters/ years.
- Other qualification/experience certificates, if any
- Caste Certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- Valid Certificate of EWS issued by Competent Authority
- Physical Disability certificate in case of PwBD candidates
- Police verification certificate issued by concerned Police Authority
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the concerned Institution
- Aadhar Card (Compulsory)
- Recent passport size 4 photographs
- Residential Proof of permanent address if living within 16 kms. radius of NAPS, Plant Site
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Salary Package
|Name of Post||Name of Discipline||Stipend Per Month (` Rs.)|
|Trade Apprentice||Fitter||Rs. 7,700/ (for those who have been engaged after one year of ITI course)|
|Electronic Mechanic||Rs.8,855/- (for those who have been engaged after two years of ITI course).|