NPCIL Recruitment 2021 – Trade Apprentice Posts, 75 Vacancies – Apply Now
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Kaiga Site has invited online application for Engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 for Kaiga Site, Karwar Taluk, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
There are a total of 75 Trade Apprentice Posts available to be filled for which interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 15th October 2021 on npcilcareers.co.in.
NPCIL Job Summary
- Notification: NPCIL Recruitment 2021 for 75 Trade Apprentice Post
- City: Bangalore
- State: Karnataka
- Country: India
- Functional: Other Functional Area
Also See: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|5||Welder (Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter)||04|
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date to Submit Application: 30th September 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th October 2021
Eligibility for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have ITI/Qualifications (Recognized by NCVT/SCVT) in the concerned Trades. Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification.
- Minimum Age – Not less than 14 years and
- Maximum Age – Not exceed 24 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC(NCL)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Also See: RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Selection Process
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI course
- Physical Standards
- Height: 137 cms and above.
- Weight: 4 kgs and above.
- Chest Measurement: Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms. (Irrespective of size of chest).
- Vision: There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Applicants have to register themselves in the web portal of apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Applicants enrolled for apprenticeship in the web portal have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E01212900046, which is the establishment ID for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., Kaiga Site.
- After registration in the Apprenticeship Web Portal as mentioned above at a & b, the candidate shall apply and submit the application form available on the NPCIL website from 30th September 2021 to 15th October 2021.
- Fill in all the required details correctly and submit the online application.
- There is no application fee.
Also See: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022