NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification 121 Vacancies Notified, Apply Online
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Apprentice. The candidates holding the required qualification and experience can apply to the posts on or before 15th July 2021. A total of 121 vacancies will be recruited in various departments. Candidates can refer to this notification to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
- Name of the Board: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Name of the Post: Electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, PSAA/COPA, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic.
NPCIL Vacancy Details
- Electrician – 32
- Fitter – 32
- Instrument Mechanic – 12
- Electronic Mechanic – 12
- PSAA/COPA – 07
- Welder – 07
- Turner – 07
- Machinist – 06
- Refrigeration Air Conditioning Mechanic – 06
- Total No. of Vacancies – 121 Posts
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15th July 2021
Also See: HSSC Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Eligibility for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The qualification prescribed above shall be from a recognised institute as full time regular course.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in any Central/State Government of Public Sector Undertaking or any private organisation as per the Apprentices Act-1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- He/She should possess the required physical standard (i.e. Height-137 Cm, Weight -25.4 kg and Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 centimetres irrespective of size of chest) as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- Basis of Trade Apprentice job notification 2021 candidate age should be a Minimum of 14 Years and a Maximum of 24 Years. As on 15.07.2021
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
Also See: SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Application Procedure 2021
How to Apply?
- Visit the NPCIL Official website nic.in for application form or download from website
- Interested candidates can submit a duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self-attested copies of all supporting documents to the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat latest by 15th July 2021
- There is no application fee
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Selection Process
- The candidates will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
Also See: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Pay Scale
- Candidates will get the salary for the posts of Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic – RS 8,855/-
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Welder – RS 7,700.
- No transport/hostel facility or any other form of residential accommodation shall be provided to the selected apprentices.